Pet hates.

2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Especially when they got a big Somalian arse and them stupid puffed up fish lips..... Makes me want to kick the cnuts up the arse.. 

normally just strolling along with coffee in hand, phone in other. same as doing school run dressed like it; could you not have got changed before or after? why stand in the playground dressed like that. would be the equivalent of me being stood there in my waders 

• Haha 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

Just now, South hams hunter said:

normally just strolling along with coffee in hand, phone in other. same as doing school run dressed like it; could you not have got changed before or after? why stand in the playground dressed like that. would be the equivalent of me being stood there in my waders 

Or runner on the slip and a brace over your shoulder ?

5 minutes ago, Arry said:

Somebody mentioned earlier in the thread very big women in tights. Used to called them Space Hoppers when I worked at an Amusement Park.

Cheers Arry

lol you dont fool me Arry, what you are implying , you want someone to bung a pic up of a pair of heaving bum cheeks

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

lol you dont fool me Arry, what you are implying , you want someone to bung a pic up of a pair of heaving bum cheeks

For god's sake no Lol. But you could say " A lot of Space Hoppers today and they din't know you were talking about them.

Cheers Arry

36 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

yeah but then you got the opposite, the dogs that have never seen work in the working class. another pet hate of mine actually

Folks in full camo in the middle june?sad cnuts?

• Haha 1

I don’t really have any pet hates I’m chilled out water off a ducks back an all that I know on here I come across a bit aggressive but in real life I’ve super chilled nothing really bothers me although if I was to say I had pet hates it would be going in to the town centre I bloody hate going in to town full of mongs that get in your way that are rude hardly any spoken English they just bother me to the point I’m nearly at just chucking people that get in my way out my way Hence why I don’t go no more ??also shopping at supermarkets ain’t my thing ive been known for a bit of trolley banger racing for people that take the piss that are rude....I’m not a gathering of people person 

24 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

dogs shows in general ?

treating lure coursing like its something special

Hey mate leave the people who wear county side fancy dress alone it’s not there fault they have to wear it to make people think there the real deal ????

3 minutes ago, poxon said:

Hey mate leave the people who wear county side fancy dress alone it’s not there fault they have to wear it to make people think there the real deal ????

worse part is when they now use it as a selling feature of pups - sire: lure coursing champ 2019. you dogs fast, i should f***ing hope its a lurcher

People who pull up at the fuel pumps blocking the pay by card pumps... Then f**k off inside to do the weekly shop while I'm waiting to fill up with my fuel card?... That really fucks me off... Shot some mouthy prick who did it to me, few months back with a crusty piece of sausage and double theraband.... Jumped a f***ing mile the cock knocker?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3