Pet hates.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

9 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Middle aged men wearing any of the following is just a no no......

White trainers.....( cuntish )

White sports socks......( poof )

Earrings.....( poof )

Rings and /or bracelets.....( muggy )

Short shorts.....( desperate )

Them soppy rubber wrist bands.....( grow up )

Tribal tattoos.....( minge )

Sunglasses on top of their head.....( melt )

Skinny jeans.....( just no )

Pointy toe'd shoes......( berk )

Too much fragrance.....( should be discovered not announced )

And as for blokes who used to be called Steve now calling themself " Ste "........( just f**k right off )

Phew! Passed the test ? Am I ok with Sambas and Vans at 60+? ?  

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, gamerooster said:

Yes a divvy bird in a dress she payed 8 quid for from boohoo out to spend her weekly dole money is allowed in? 

The lads with the money round here wear tracksuits. Move with the times or become obsolete.

behave ...dress like a c**t if you like when you go out....but you aint coming in a nice place like ours...

heres the thing the bird might of only spent £8 on a dress.... but at least it is a dress ....tracksuit ...lo..l get a grip

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Nicepix said:

You should see the middle age men who inhabit our local Lidl. Long greasy hair and unkemp beard, fleece jogging bottoms, a T Shirt they bought at a pop concert in the 70's and is now three sizes too small and Crocs.  Their wives are the same except for the beards and Crocs. They wear slippers to shop in. Dirty, lazy barstewards! 

Well at least the wives groom their beards!

15 minutes ago, TOMO said:

behave ...dress like a c**t if you like when you go out....but you aint coming in a nice place like ours...

heres the thing the bird might of only spent £8 on a dress.... but at least it is a dress ....tracksuit ...lo..l get a grip

Its what white working class males wear.

Don't know what place you run, but unless its Michelin star, you're being a snob.

Money is money.

1 minute ago, forest of dean redneck said:

women that wear sunglasses on their forehead when driving or at night .

Need sunglasses at night now that everyone seems to have lights on their cars that burn your retinas when driving towards them lol

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, gamerooster said:

Don't know what place you run, but unless its Michelin star, you're being a snob.

Money is money.

Don’t know were your from but round here the only people who wear tracksuits on a night out are the ones you don’t want in your pub/club ?

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, gamerooster said:

Money is money.

I don't think working class males wear tracksuits on a night out, I don't ,and I'm in work wear most of the time so it's nice to Don my shirt and trousers or a nice sweater , imagine getting doled up for a night out and being surrounded by people in trackies and trainers, no tar...

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Don’t know were your from but round here the only people who wear tracksuits on a night out are the ones you don’t want in your pub/club ?

If the doormen had anything about them and weren't just bullies who prey on drunk women, regardless what people wear they wouldn't have any bother.

The biggest trouble makers round here on a night out are gypos.

11 minutes ago, gamerooster said:

Money is money.

How times change .   I'm white .. I'm working class and I used to wear a shirt shoes and trousers when on a night out in Oldham town centre as did everyone else 15/20 yrs ago 

• Like 4