Pet hates.

46 minutes ago, TOMO said:

behave ...dress like a c**t if you like when you go out....but you aint coming in a nice place like ours...

heres the thing the bird might of only spent £8 on a dress.... but at least it is a dress ....tracksuit ...lo..l get a grip

FOking snob, don't judge a book by it's cover. House rules, I know ?‍♀️ 

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, gamerooster said:

Its what white working class MELTS wear.

Don't know what place you run, but unless its Michelin star, you're being a snob.

Money is money.

Fixed that for you mate ?

• Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, Borr said:

I don't think working class males wear tracksuits on a night out, I don't ,and I'm in work wear most of the time so it's nice to Don my shirt and trousers or a nice sweater , imagine getting doled up for a night out and being surrounded by people in trackies and trainers, no tar...

I went on one of those caravan holidays once with the family, so first evening I say to the wife “Let’s have a look in the clubhouse then and see what’s what”

So, in we go and in walks a bloke sporting a dirty white (ish) vest, shiny material adidas tracksuit bottoms and those shoes like you used to have to ware for school and cost about £15 out of the discount shoe shop !

I took one look at him and said “Pack the stuff love, we are leaving !” Lol 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
8 minutes ago, WILF said:

Fixed that for you mate ?

If you're ever round my way I'll take you to a few young lads wearing tracksuits so you can call them a melt.

Times change, people won't say boo to homos or Muslims but are happy to bash working class white males for what they wear.

It’s got f**k all to do with money and everything to do with class. If you want to wear a grands worth of puma then go to an establishment that want that.

Very few places are going out of business for turning away tracksuits. And if they do then that’s their problem.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, gamerooster said:

If you're ever round my way I'll take you to a few young lads wearing tracksuits so you can call them a melt.

Times change, people won't say boo to homos or Muslims but are happy to bash working class white males for what they wear.

No need to puff your chest out squire, there’s a time and a place to throw on your tracksuit, Sunday morning maybe or going to play sport or swimming pool……but when you are going out of an evening for a few beers and to get round some sorts then make an effort and have a bit of something about you is all I think.

I ain’t been a young man for a long time mate but even when I was there was people went out dressed in sports ware or footy shirts or what have you of an evening and they was always the states !, f**k all new in this world.

I used to spend a fortune on tracksuits myself when I was about 11 and it was 1982 and you wore them with kicker boots but you don’t walk in the nice restaurant or wine bar in one aged 28 ! Lol  

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

No need to puff your chest out squire, there’s a time and a place to throw on your tracksuit, Sunday morning maybe or going to play sport or swimming pool……but when you are going out of an evening for a few beers and to get round some sorts then make an effort and have a bit of something about you is all I think.

I ain’t been a young man for a long time mate but even when I was there was people went out dressed in sports ware or footy shirts or what have you of an evening and they was always the states !, f**k all new in this world.

I used to spend a fortune on tracksuits myself when I was about 11 and it was 1982 and you wore them with kicker boots but you don’t walk in the nice restaurant or wine bar in one aged 28 ! Lol  

Walk in to a pub round here in a moncler tracksuit and a decent time piece on your wrist and watch them flock around you like flies on shit. 

They don't want good men any more, they want drug dealers that breed bullies.

• Like 1

It’s not about money, gangsters or anything else it’s about a bit of respect if you are going to a expensive restaurant you don’t want to look  at a chav modelling half of the sports direct catalogue. What’s he thinks going to happen a footballs suddenly going come out from behind the jump and the c**ts in shoes aren’t allowed to play.

Edited by Qbgrey
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just an observation, but the only people I see round here wearing tracksuits are young chavs or the older types drinking cheap wine or cider on a park bench.

Newcastle have a youth training ground across the road, and the lads come and go in team supplied tracksuits, so they are easily distinguishable from the others.

I honestly couldn't care less what people wear, I wore some outlandish garb in the sixties and seventies, but I do miss the sta-press, Ben Sherman shirt and desert boots.....yes I know you can still get them, but they'd look a bit odd on a man of my age ! ? !

Cheers.

Couldn't get in a club without shirt  trousers and shoes.... not bothered about clubbing anymore, but if I'm going out for a night out, I wouldn't wear a tracksuit, I like wearing decent clobber on a night out, certainly not a snob, working class lads knew how to dress well imo.....maybe a generation thing, im only 45 but making an effort was all part of it... wear a tracksuit in the club house after football, but get in some decent clothes to head up town... 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, gamerooster said:

If the doormen had anything about them and weren't just bullies who prey on drunk women, regardless what people wear they wouldn't have any bother.

The biggest trouble makers round here on a night out are gypos.

Have you been bullied by a big mean door man for wearing a tracksuit on a Friday night out? 

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Just an observation, but the only people I see round here wearing tracksuits are young chavs or the older types drinking cheap wine or cider on a park bench.

Newcastle have a youth training ground across the road, and the lads come and go in team supplied tracksuits, so they are easily distinguishable from the others.

I honestly couldn't care less what people wear, I wore some outlandish garb in the sixties and seventies, but I do miss the sta-press, Ben Sherman shirt and desert boots.....yes I know you can still get them, but they'd look a bit odd on a man of my age ! ? !

Cheers.

I wear Ben shermans under my gillet ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I wear shorts, dealers and white vest at work, but if I fancy a beer on way home I don’t expect a decent pub with families in it to look at me dressed in shite so change my top . Still park my tipper in the car park, still swear like fuk out loud after 1 pint,kick mud off my boots on bar stool and laugh like a c**t……..but I’m not in trakkies so all ok

14 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Have you been bullied by a big mean door man for wearing a tracksuit on a Friday night out? 

I don't drink so no. Never not known a doorman not ring the police when you turn up at there door, they're a cowardly bunch who hide behind there radios and police back up.

Almost as bad as gamekeepers.

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, gamerooster said:

I don't drink so no. Never not known a doorman not ring the police when you turn up at there door, they're a cowardly bunch who hide behind there radios and police back up.

Almost as bad as gamekeepers.

Or just decent working men trying to earn a living without being attacked by tracksuit wearing poachers and thieves perhaps ??