Pet hates.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That f***ing collision assist shit on our car, 2 drug c**ts walked in front of me sticking thier middle finger up crossing the road I just carried on trying to shit the b*****ds up, fuk me the car lit

People who pretend they know shit when they know f**k all... Its rife in middle management in the building game, where you have to sit and listen to absolute bullshit until you get your chance to

Massive pet hate  for me is flytipping and general litter bugs. It's deffo got worse since covid. Scruffy trampy dirty barstewards tipping all sorts , old fridges,  matteres,  tellys , food waste. Mak

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Or just decent working men trying to earn a living without being attacked by tracksuit wearing poachers and thieves perhaps ??

They are game preservers, so preserve your game.

Poaching has gone on as long as preserving game has. If you get into the job thinking its going to be a peaceful affair then I pity you. Especially as the fines and jail sentences get steeper.

Doormen don't make the rules for dress policy in pubs and clubs ,they have to explain it when refusing entry to people ,who are sometimes under the influence and tending towards the belligerent ,why on earth would you visit their house for doing a difficult job .

1 hour ago, Qbgrey said:

Trades men that wear those pathetic trousers with 200 pockets and built in knee pads. They come in the pub with 4000 pounds of tools in the pockets 

Great trousers they are , couldnt be without them 

Always take knee pads out as soon as u get in the van tho 

17 minutes ago, kanny said:

Fake watches especially on someone in a tracksuit  and stone islanders, its had its day lads .

I quite like my fake rolex! I've never been a watch person, the only watch I've ever thought looked good was a green rolex submariner....but even if I had 16 grand I wouldn't spend it on a watch. So I've been looking for a good copy for years, I don't pretend it's real, in fact I'm proud of it being knock off. 

So if you ever see a sound looking bloke wearing a Ben sherman shirt, claret coloured gillet, cowboy hat and a knock off rolex....in a club....in pants....surrounded by fanny....come over and say hello ??

• Haha 8

My pet hate....other than tracksuits is people who call dinner lunch. And then say they are having dinner at tea time. And what the fck is supper. Once got invited to the masters house for supper....didn't know if I was supposed to go in my Jim jams for a sleep over or what

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

When your driving along at night and you see 25 lights. Coming at you some red, some white , some flashing. Looks like the shard on wheels. But don’t panic it’s a f***ing cyclist c**t

Who cares as long as they're not blue !

• Haha 4
12 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Talking of "dress codes"; I was at a funeral on Monday at a tiny pit village.

It was about a 50/50 mixture of pikeys and old miners and their families.

The dress code was remarkably similar; dealer boots, jeans, waistcoats and suit jackets and flat caps !

It was more like a party than a wake, some women even had party frocks on.

A very nice send off !

Cheers.

I once went to a Christening where a geezer turned up in a Tesco fleece . 

not bought as in had TESCO written on the back 

outrage 

• Haha 1