Strange things you've seen.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seeing rabbits and hares swimming rivers to avoid the dogs chasing them....but the best one was a hare running up a hollow log to avoid  capture by my bitch Sally the log went from the ground at one e

I was out foraging for Mushrooms and Fungi one day look up seen this. Its proper made pottery. Cheers Arry

Hooked into a pike on light spinning gear when I was a kid, it came cruising through the water in front of me like a f***ing submarine, flared it's gills, opened wide and chucked up adult brown rat! T

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, kanny said:

There always painter,decorators , every site i go on its guaranteed  ? 

Had a fella come out other week fix me cooker I said you been doing this long mate he said nah been painting and decorating past 25 years lol 

if rapping and football fails decorating it is 

• Haha 3

I was watching a peregrine teaching the youngsters last year they were snatching food of them in mid air or the parents were dropping it a they were diving down and grabbing it I have never seen that before it was nice watching them in the evening over head and we was once down Warrington way driving round the lanes lamping every few fields and a first for me saw a pair of foxes tied not 20 yards of the gate I gets my mate out to see and yes there tied we them left to it because I know what's it like to wait all year for sex then get disturbed at the final moment ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Seen a stoat about 30ft up a tree taking a young grey squirrel out of a drey, it made a right commotion. 

Bolted shellducks with dogs and ferrets, they're a shock when they hit the purse net and the buggers don't make it easy for you to get them out of it.

A bloody big hare in the back garden when I was a kid and we didn't back on to fields it had come down the main road and through 2 other gardens to get in to ours.

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, kanny said:

Chilling on a beach in Mexico and seen a few water spouts  ,6 in total on this day 

IMG_0258_zps7410e564 (3).jpg

IMG_0267_zpsda7ae8d8 (1).jpg

I was spud picking in Pembrokeshire and watched one come in from a couple of miles out to sea and it hit land just a few hundred yards from where i was sat in a car on a cliff top,nice one Kanny i'd almost forgotten about that till i saw your pics..:victory:

• Like 1