Strange things you've seen.

Hunting squirrels with mates nearly 40 years ago and ran one into a log pile.  Started taking the logs off when it came jumped out straight at my head....swatted it away but the little twat sank it’s teeth into my thumb which bled all day.....sat looking at the scar now all this time later .

• Haha 5

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

seeing rabbits and hares swimming rivers to avoid the dogs chasing them....but the best one was a hare running up a hollow log to avoid  capture by my bitch Sally the log went from the ground at one e

I was out foraging for Mushrooms and Fungi one day look up seen this. Its proper made pottery. Cheers Arry

Hooked into a pike on light spinning gear when I was a kid, it came cruising through the water in front of me like a f***ing submarine, flared it's gills, opened wide and chucked up adult brown rat! T

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, bell said:

Hunting squirrels with mates nearly 40 years ago and ran one into a log pile.  Started taking the logs off when it came jumped out straight at my head....swatted it away but the little twat sank it’s teeth into my thumb which bled all day.....sat looking at the scar now all this time later .

As a kid out with mates and bsa meteors and Wembley hawks we shot a squirrel which ran up a tree and disappeared in a big hole so a mate says I,ll go up and get it with similar results but he fell from the top of the tree with the squirrel attached to his head ?

• Haha 6
19 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Don your a star mate .Been wondering how to do this for a while ?

If you have a newish Samsung phone you can make gifs directly from your video without the need for a app , not sure what other makes have the feature I would say most newish phones. 

4 minutes ago, kanny said:

You wouldn't think that  possible...and no one give me that, they can break your arm blah blah blah,  im not havin it  ? 

Have caught quite a few swans by hand and can confirm have never even received a scratch think you would have to be a bit of a mug if you couldn’t spot a 2 stone bright white bird flying at you, once you grab them by the neck and tuck them under your arm they become pretty docile ??

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Greyman said:

Have caught quite a few swans by hand and can confirm have never even received a scratch think you would have to be a bit of a mug if you couldn’t spot a 2 stone bright white bird flying at you, once you grab them by the neck and tuck them under your arm they become pretty docile ??

Was that when you worked for peta or rspca ? ?

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Was that when you worked for peta or rspca ? ?

Generally when someone hooks one on a fishing rod, but the last one I gripped was a young adult that was being attacked by its parents as they do and got himself wedged under a wooden jetty, I came across a group of people all stood round having removed some planks but were to scared to get it out (probably heard the broken leg/arm story) I peered through the crowd reached into the hole and pulled it out like a cork from a bottle 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Remember that Heron we thought was a barbel?????

• Haha 1