to have the corvid jab or not

6 minutes ago, sandymere said:

I don't think anyone would dispute a "lockdown" would not help in this situation but this isn't a lockdown. I work in a heavy industrialised area and there is not one single unit/operation that is not running, its as busy as it always have been.

It feels more and more like our ability to do anything outside of work has been taken away and our civil liberties are being eroded.    

• Like 4

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TRUEBRIT66 said:

I don't think anyone would dispute a "lockdown" would not help in this situation but this isn't a lockdown. I work in a heavy industrialised area and there is not one single unit/operation that is not running, its as busy as it always have been.

It feels more and more like our ability to do anything outside of work has been taken away and our civil liberties are being eroded.    

Indeed, always to little to late but that's down to our Governments interpretation, its better than nothing but not as good as it should be. countries that have been successful have acted hard and fast with lockdowns and testing, we were/are shite at both. basically we were just shite generally. 

https://timeline-of-failure.com/

just up to july..............................

On 10/01/2021 at 09:36, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Well it’s common sense that the masks that everyone wears don’t work for an airborne virus it even says that on the box they come in ?, first of all they are suppose to be worn to protect other people rather than yourself but I think a lot of people wear them thinking it protects them, which is up to them if it makes them feel safer, also if your in a supermarket, shop ect do people think that a mask makes your breath disappear ?  It just gets pushed out around the top , bottom, sides and straight through it. The fact is that when your in a supermarket everything you breathe out is getting put into that atmosphere wether you have got a mask on or not 

If you want a review of the evidence around mask wearing see:  https://youtu.be/IEvZhX3hQAw  Masks worn correctly reduce the mask wearer's risk of infection by about 54% and also help to protect others if the mask wearer is infected. Critically, if you do still get infected despite wearing a mask, the mask should reduce the dose of the virus you get. There is a dose-response effect with the virus, the larger dose of virus you are exposed to, the more likley it is that you will become seriously ill, so wearing a mask could mean the difference between mild illness and severe illness. 

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, Lost Generation said:

If you want a review of the evidence around mask wearing see:  https://youtu.be/IEvZhX3hQAw  Masks worn correctly reduce the mask wearer's risk of infection by about 54% and also help to protect others if the mask wearer is infected. Critically, if you do still get infected despite wearing a mask, the mask should reduce the dose of the virus you get. There is a dose-response effect with the virus, the larger dose of virus you are exposed to, the more likley it is that you will become seriously ill, so wearing a mask could mean the difference between mild illness and severe illness. 

Enough of that talking sense malarkey. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Lost Generation said:

If you want a review of the evidence around mask wearing see:  https://youtu.be/IEvZhX3hQAw  Masks worn correctly reduce the mask werer's risk of infection by about 50% and also help to protect others. if the mask wearer is infected. Critically, if you do still get infected, the mask should reduce the dose of the virus you get. There is a dose-response effect with the virus, the larger dose of virus you are exposed to, the more likley it is that you will become seriously ill

There’s no need to shout 

On 10/01/2021 at 09:54, NEWKID said:

I don't think that's what people think....covid is not the main reason, but it is the contributing factor.. and how long after a positive test should covid be considered in reason for death?

A day? A week? 

If you are admitted to hospital test positive and die 28 days later should covid not be mentioned then?

Look up the fat one from little and large mate, the bloke was a fat unhealthy mess who had lived a typical club scene life of fry ups fags and beer with no exercise at all and suffered from it accordingly, he had several heart attacks before being given a transplant which his body rejected his heart had stopped beating by the time he arrived in hospital yet all the headlines and presumably his death certificate said he had died of covid and no mention of anything else, the only people in history that spent this much effort and money on misinformation through tv and media was the nazi party when they realised the powers of suggestion and wanted to start a false war which they brilliantly achieved with the full support of the German public and many of Europe’s leaders, if you think I,m daft or talking shit it’s all there on the web to read just look up the Nuremberg trials of the nazi party members and the statements on public manipulation through media, it is terrifyingly simulator to what  is happening right now ??

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Look up the fat one from little and large mate, the bloke was a fat unhealthy mess who had lived a typical club scene life of fry ups fags and beer with no exercise at all and suffered from it accordingly, he had several heart attacks before being given a transplant which his body rejected his heart had stopped beating by the time he arrived in hospital yet all the headlines and presumably his death certificate said he had died of covid and no mention of anything else, the only people in history that spent this much effort and money on misinformation through tv and media was the nazi party when they realised the powers of suggestion and wanted to start a false war which they brilliantly achieved with the full support of the German public and many of Europe’s leaders, if you think I,m daft or talking shit it’s all there on the web to read just look up the Nuremberg trials of the nazi party members and the statements on public manipulation through media, it is terrifyingly simulator to what  is happening right now ??

That's two of us who have invoked Godwins Law on here today, ( me on the Trump thread). ??

Cheers.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

That's two of us who have invoked Godwins Law on here today, ( me on the Trump thread). ??

Cheers.

Scary thing is mate the similarity’s are growing by the day, even the single cell amebas will be unknowingly using it soon especially when the neighbours start getting a financial incentive to inform on them although it seems we are so fecked many will gladly do it for free ??

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Just said on the news Boris expects ALL adults in the uk to be vaccinated by  Autumn.

Has he not took into consideration that millions won’t want it .

Roll your sleeves up pal it's coming your way. ?

said before the only reason I will take the jab, as if it  restricts my freedom, ive places and folks I wanna see, but ,    the day will come when you have no choice but to accept the jab, or have no life at all, not that we are getting much of that anyroads