to have the corvid jab or not

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

What’s mental is hanging onto every word of a network that has no empathy for common people .

These are the same people who will bomb maim and kill kids anywhere the so desire to achieve more power control and wealth.

But so long as you have the latest tv and smart phone then that’s ok for most whilst loosing everything of substance .

The people so far up there own arses are those that only think of themselfs and there own and not the common good of the masses .

Fcuk off with that bullshit. You voted them people into power you fcukin sheep. 

• Haha 2

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

What’s mental is hanging onto every word of a network that has no empathy for common people .

These are the same people who will bomb maim and kill kids anywhere the so desire to achieve more power control and wealth.

But so long as you have the latest tv and smart phone then that’s ok for most whilst loosing everything of substance .

The people so far up there own arses are those that only think of themselfs and there own and not the common good of the masses .

Your jumping about so much with this it don't make sense...

I put up a nurse has said the hospital here is on overload due to covid...4 or 5 posts later the same old shit about people being dumb comes out and now your on about bombing kids and selfish people....talk about fighting to keep relevance...

I don't give a f**k about Matt Hancock tears, if you don't believe there is a pandemic fine get out and do what you want....just don't call people dumb who protect their own....thats not being selfish, that is looking out for other people...I dont need a government to tell me that..

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

That’s one nurse YOU know who maybe be a lefty snowflake ?

You know the same as we now have fanny police with fashion tatts and ear plugs ?

There are plenty nurses saying just the opposite also ?

The NHS had been ran down for 40 years whilst the population has grown by 20 million .

There is part of the problem along with turning into a nation of dumbed down fannies ?

Ah there you go again... name call everyone ...  she's a snowflake, my mates Mrs is a snowflake cause she told me the same, the rest of the country apart from the mighty super intelligent Maxhardcore are dumbed down fannies....go give yourself a massive badge mate... you've got it all worked out...

13 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Not so much being dumb its not easy to make up your mind with all the conflicting scenarios that's happening day by day. I was talking to the cleaner Friday at work who i had not seen for a wile she told me she had been in hospital with covid and at one time she thought she was a goner she has no underlying health problems.

Thats it mate.... but your not on here calling everyone dumb, or snowflakes.... there is so much conflicting info it makes your brain hurt at times (if you let it) but there is definitely something in the virus, only time will tell the full impact.

I'm actually not dumb and have a pretty open mind to this, I get on with life as normal as possible, but with a wife who is classified as critically vulnerable I think until we get some control of the amount of positive cases or the vaccine is proven.. some care should be taken.... in a year or 2 time we will see more clearly is my guess

• Like 5
46 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Do you know how reliable these are mate as my 13 year old granddaughter has just tested positive with one and she has been in contact with us so now me and the wife are in a dilemma as to self isolate the wife is having her Weekly test at work tomorrow .

No I don't mate, if she get a positive on the quick test she has to take a test that the result take two days. 

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

No not the rest of the country at all ‘ as much of the country if not more will most prob think we ain’t getting the whole truth from our Gov as those that think we are.

All everyone can do is make a common sense judgement from what they personally see happening directly around them to people they know and not from whatever is getting bombarded at them down the TV.

Just gargle some mouthwash with in 60 seconds of coming into contact with Covid 19 and Youl be fine .

Get my drift ?

So when I put up a personal contact with someone who is on the front line, so to speak....why a few posts later am I dumb? And later on she's a snowflake...

I've not mentioned tv, I put up an account from a real person....but it don't suit your argument so you revert to name calling ..

Don't insult people  .....get my drift.?

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Ah there you go again... name call everyone ...  she's a snowflake, my mates Mrs is a snowflake cause she told me the same, the rest of the country apart from the mighty super intelligent Maxhardcore are dumbed down fannies....go give yourself a massive badge mate... you've got it all worked out...

Deep breaths kev rise above it

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Arry said:

No I don't mate, if she get a positive on the quick test she has to take a test that the result take two days. 

Cheers Arry

That's what my granddaughter is going to do it's just put my wife in a dilemma regarding her work as a carer and what's best to do though she is not back while Wednesday night so should get any test results back before then.

17 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I tell you what’s happening re you ‘ your wife is in the vulnerable group and your worried ‘ fair enough .

But there are also tens of thousands of not more wanting cancer referrals and treatments and they are their Loved ones are worried too.

The bigger picture across the board needs to be taking into account .

But Govs love a bit of selfishness and I’m all right Jack attitude 

It makes divide and conquer a lot easier to implement .

Those venerable shield till Vaxed

Those fit and well craic on as best they can using hands face abs space till the worried sick are vaxed

Then let’s just so craic on because we should also be thinking about what all this is doing to our children re mental health and missed school and interaction with other kids.

It cannot go on Forever and there has to be a total cut off point to it all this year and we just craic on everything back open friends families and communities interacting and actually living a life once again and not just existing.

Or what’s the point.

And this has proven we ain’t got enough world class hospitals abs personnel and equipment for the size of our population so just as we had to rebuild housing after the war they best get building hospitals after this shit show.

You can't tell me whats happening re me..... so get off your high horse, I dont need you or anybody else to tell me what I'm thinking or why... 

We're actually very pragmatic about the whole situation, I'm still working like I have everyday since this all began....

We are looking at getting the kids back into school as there is an option to do so, both of ours want to go back and their education is important to us...

Don't for one minute think I'm sat in the corner all doom and gloom, its not who I am.... but if I put a post up about a real life experience and someone I believe to be true over Matt Hancock, Chris Whitty or even Maxhardcore I dont expect to be called dumb or fir them to be called a snowflake ...you know f**k all about what others are or are not doing.... you actually follow everything like a sheep whilst calling everyone dumb....you were the first to start wearing a mask in the whole country dont forget..?

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

UK figures yesterday

53,937  New cases of Covid yesterday

80,868  Covid Dead

1,035 Died Yesterday

1,529,574  Active cases

3,098. Serious Critical.

Nothing to worry about Max. You just crack on help over running the hospitals and killing a few more with your stupid ideas.

Cheers Arry

18 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

He don’t have to rise above anything but a differing opinion from his own.

You haven't got a differing opinion though....you wear a mask, you social distance, your wife will vaccinate to travel, you believe there is a threat to yours or your families health or you wouldn't do these things ..your the same...apart from I dont call you dumb for doing exactly the same as everyone else..

Get my drift..?

1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Bit much to call people dumb... you really are so far up your own ass its mental...

I put up words straight from a nurse, not talking about flu, cancer, heart disease or f**k all else...

But as usual I'm dumb..... 

Do the Government think the public are dumb? Of course they do. Why so touchy?? It's only a bunch of grown men on a computer hitting buttons!lol

Just now, Arry said:

UK figures yesterday

53,937  New cases of Covid yesterday

80,868  Covid Dead

1,035 Died Yesterday

1,529,574  Active cases

3,098. Serious Critical.

Nothing to worry about Max. You just crack on help over running the hospitals and killing a few more with your stupid ideas.

Cheers Arry

Hes not though Arry...he's doing exactly as he's told, wears his mask and social distances.. 

Moans that half of the North East dont do this in supermarkets whilst at the same times says nothing to worry about..... 

• Like 1