to have the corvid jab or not

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Gov considering curfews ‘compulsory masks and only being allowed to leave home once per week amongst other measures mooted on the mail online website ?

I doubt that's going to happen though is it. The government know that not being tough enough on covid will hurt them and they will get the blame for everything, so I would think everything will be considered and discussed. 

Damned if they do and damned if they don't 

• Like 2

It’s interesting to note that all lockdown restrictions could end in one day if everyone just reopened their businesses & the general population just carried on. What could they do exactly? I’ve read that Dutch hospitality may just try this on the 17th.

If the rules, however stupid they seem to be, are continually flouted or ignored, then more draconian rules WILL be brought in, and harsher penalties applied.

Saying that, I've just watched Zahawi, the vaccine minister, being interviewed and he was quite honest when asked about the article in the Daily Mail, he said no, they don't want to restrict people to one trip out per week, but everything is reviewed constantly.

Hardly reassuring, but nice to hear a government minister talking straight for a change !

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

If the rules, however stupid they seem to be, are continually flouted or ignored, then more draconian rules WILL be brought in, and harsher penalties applied.

If the rules are followed to the letter, more rules will be applied that's what big Government will always do mate, we're seeing it right now and who's always to blame? We are the people.

Damned if we do and damned if we don't. 

5 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

If the rules are followed to the letter, more rules will be applied that's what big Government will always do mate, we're seeing it right now and who's always to blame? We are the people.

Damned if we do and damned if we don't. 

Not following the rules gives them the excuse to make harsher rules.

I'm not really a rule follower, but if it makes the chances of me, my wife, my 90 year old mother dying a horrible desth, even very slightly less, then I'll bite the bullet and comply.

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 4
Just now, chartpolski said:

Not following the rules gives them the excuse to make harsher rules.

I'm not really a rule follower, but if it makes the chances of me, my wife, my 90 year old mother dying a horrible even very slightly better, then I'll bite the bullet and comply.

Cheers.

I agree mate, if it does make our chances better. But nothing is improving the situation at present or so we are told.  Almost a year on and this is where we are? No one would of believed it if you told them that back in march. More to come I fear. We need some British grit and a good attitude. Yes, obey the law of the land but there is a limit that people will take and they seem to be determined to take people to their limit.

41qbqq.jpg