to have the corvid jab or not

16 minutes ago, Francie said:

Exactly,common sense,I'm wondering if most is wearing masks,an the infection rates going up,then obviously masks are not working?

An I'd say the folks that are wearing the masks are the ones rushing to get tested?

Masks dont work?anyone?

Well it’s common sense that the masks that everyone wears don’t work for an airborne virus it even says that on the box they come in ?, first of all they are suppose to be worn to protect other people rather than yourself but I think a lot of people wear them thinking it protects them, which is up to them if it makes them feel safer, also if your in a supermarket, shop ect do people think that a mask makes your breath disappear ?  It just gets pushed out around the top , bottom, sides and straight through it. The fact is that when your in a supermarket everything you breathe out is getting put into that atmosphere wether you have got a mask on or not 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

9 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

For any reason within 28 days of a positive test, massively distorted figures there which people look at and think they have all died with covid being the main reason, figures which also include deaths of people which did not have a positive test aswell, I have heard of this happening several times and that’s just me 1 person out of around 70 million, not to mention all the false positive cases which are not accounted for

I don't think that's what people think....covid is not the main reason, but it is the contributing factor.. and how long after a positive test should covid be considered in reason for death?

A day? A week? 

If you are admitted to hospital test positive and die 28 days later should covid not be mentioned then?

9 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

How long are we going to keep on with this rolling count of covid related deaths, we dont do that with other deaths it just goes on annual numbers 

When a nurse tells you the hospital is at breaking point due to covid patients it would stand to reason covid (for what any reason) is a major contributor to the current death stats..

I completely agree that in the main deaths will be elderly or people with underlying health issues...but does that make it ok?

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Not if your riddled with cancer or heart disease / strokes ect and we’re already at risk of death at any time.

Project Fear 

I bet they cannot believe how easily it’s worked ?

You always want to deal in facts, the fact is our hospital is at breaking point due to covid patients....you don't know better than someone who is there and witnessing it first hand...but you'll put your spin on it anyway....

As above, the sick will die from it the old will die from it, but they're gonna die anyway so who gives a f**k eh.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

When a nurse tells you the hospital is at breaking point due to covid patients it would stand to reason covid (for what any reason) is a major contributor to the current death stats..

I completely agree that in the main deaths will be elderly or people with underlying health issues...but does that make it ok?

A lot of hospitals get massively overwhelmed at this time of year every single year, you would of thought they would of prepared better for it by now, if it wasn’t covid putting people in hospital this winter it would of been the flu or other respiratory illnesses, it’s just that Covid is the dominant virus, or so we are told. No one makes a big fuss over it when it’s flu or other things. 

20 hours ago, Arry said:

The wife has a box of these rapid Covid test kits she has been told to use result in 30 minutes at home. She has to test her self twice a week if she has a positive one she has to go for a test that takes two day to get a result.

Also has a Jab booked in for next week.

IMG_2821.JPG.6dc6d3efcf4f2df45f7cb881a860b451.JPG

Cheers Arry

Do you know how reliable these are mate as my 13 year old granddaughter has just tested positive with one and she has been in contact with us so now me and the wife are in a dilemma as to self isolate the wife is having her Weekly test at work tomorrow .

19 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Again look at Hancock’s False cry / crocodile tears video

Tells you everything you need to know .

Tells me the blokes a twat, but I knew that already....

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

I go to sleep at nights hoping I wake next morning heaving wi maggots,    give your brains a rest, you will get better advice from dr shipman

Ever the ray of light Keith...?

11 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Just say it's all a conspiracy and trust this guy!

You must be joking! Lol

They really do think the public are dumb. And many are.

Chris-Whitty-July-2017.jpg

9 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

They know for the best part nowdays most actually are.

Bit much to call people dumb... you really are so far up your own ass its mental...

I put up words straight from a nurse, not talking about flu, cancer, heart disease or f**k all else...

But as usual I'm dumb..... 

• Like 1

Its only the select few that know the real truth..... us dumb asses just suck it up and get on with it...

Oh wait there, these select few do f**k all different, they are sheeple as well, f**k me imagine that...I'm dumb they're clever but we are all the same.....

Edited by NEWKID
  • Thanks 2

Not so much being dumb its not easy to make up your mind with all the conflicting scenarios that's happening day by day. I was talking to the cleaner Friday at work who i had not seen for a wile she told me she had been in hospital with covid and at one time she thought she was a goner she has no underlying health problems.