to have the corvid jab or not

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Anyone thinking that’s a good scenario for anyone May as well jump of a cliff tomorrow 

You won’t think it so funny if one of your kids has a adverse reaction Greb

Too late then lad ?

They haven't any adverse effects to any of their inoculations and neither have my brother and sisters kids with their flu vaccine. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

You know as well as me this vax was rushed and  no one knows if it could cause harm to kids within days ‘weeks ‘ months or years .

The virus ain’t killing kids so why do you  or anyone else think it’s a good idea to play Russian roulette with your own kids lives ?

Genuine question

Has it been rushed like you say though, viruses very similar have been around for decades now and although they never brought a vaccine out there's years and years of research there. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

I personally know 8 people that have had the jab now and none have had any adverse reactions

That’s great news, at least we now no there are no long term effects ffs were can I sign up ????

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Ok if it makes you feel better it’s not a rushed vax ?

But same question to you greb

why would you want to put something in your kids systems that will achieve. Nothing as this virus ain’t killing kids 

It's not just a question of if the virus will kill your child. 

What if they get really ill with it and suffer long term damage from it? 

Would you sooner have the stress and worry of seeing your child suffer over giving them the vaccine? 

And like Greyman said, they're not planning on giving children the vaccine. ?

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

It's not just a question of if the virus will kill your child. 

What if they get really ill with it and suffer long term damage from it? 

Would you sooner have the stress and worry of seeing your child suffer over giving them the vaccine? 

And like Greyman said, they're not planning on giving children the vaccine. ?

I think that's the biggest thing isn't greb, what if they have long covid and can never breath properly again. I'd be f***ing gutted 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, South hams hunter said:

At your age though the long term effects wouldn't probably even have relevance. Your 60 are you not?

I am a very young 59 and would like another 20 or so if I may, but at the moment all I,m seeing is propaganda and lies being forced at me everywhere I look so I choose to be cautious,  the levels of controls being forced on people is now so massively out of proportion to anything I,ve seen  I will continue to watch from a safe distance before diving under the bus for a few Facebook likes, Even that stupid moose faced arse on eastenders sonia the nurse was crying the other night at the amount of healthy young people she is helplessly watching die, (that’s called subliminal messaging ) it’s getting so ridiculous it’s become laughable in my eyes, but let’s see how far people are willing to be pushed before they react, ???

• Like 4

Don't want it myself or in my children, if it means that you can't leave the country, then I'm happy to holiday in the UK for the rest of my days... If they try and force it on folks or you can't work on site etc.... I'll opt for early retirement... f**k them and this nonsense..... This shits wearing abit thin now?

• Like 4