what was the last film you watched

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

" Cruising ".

1980. Hour forty. On my shelf. But, rentable on the chube.

Actually, I didn't watch it ~ watched it a hundred times. My wife and I hired the video so often we just fukking Bought it from the shop! Now, I have the DVD.

But, I just listened to the sound track, as I was working in my kitchen. Fukking Brilliant! :boogy: Willy De Ville. Captain Himbad. High Energy and Funk being put through a stone grinder!

If you're familiar with the film? Oh, yeah! :D If you're Not familiar with the film? Where the fukking hell have you Been this past forty years?!? :icon_eek:

Here's the sound track (" Well, I'm ready to fight ~ and I'm good at that ~ When I close my eyes I see blood! " And That's a fukking chick! :laugh:)

Must have missed that ? will check it out dreckly. ? 

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, mC HULL said:

i liked it bosun had me in stitches ?

I liked it too mC but i just couldn't take to Jacksons performance, nor to Fox's sunglasses.

Superbe from both DeCaprio and Waltz as usual ?

1 hour ago, waltjnr said:

Is cruising ,Al pacino,?

Yes, mate. It supposedly led to a spate of Gay Bashing and he wanted to distance himself from it. Even the soundtrack was impossible to get, at the time. I know. I tried for fukking years!

Water under the bridge. Now, it stands up as just another great performance from the guy.

Friedkin (Director) must have been some boy! The club scenes were shot in Real clubs. He got them access. Think he might even have owned one or two?

So, yeah, lot of those guys aren't even actors :icon_eek:

• Like 1

Right, just watched a cracking little film... The King Of Staten Island,  just turned to it by chance on Sky Cinema Comedy and so glad i did...

So it's kind of a nothing film, about nobodies but just sometimes, you need a film with a down to earth storyline about everyday people...

Last film i seen like this was Lost In Yonkers  and i loved that one and the performances in it.

Well it's been a while but i enjoyed this just as much. Low budget and funny but some great performances from a great cast, Marisa Tomei, Steve Buscemi and more. Seemed one of those films that actors need to do, a story that needs to be told, even though it's not something spectacular...

I like easy film, the sort of film i loved with Hobsons Choice, Kes , As Good As It Gets, A Good Year  and many more i just can't recall as i write this....

This film is NOT in the same league is those mentioned but it's easy relaxed and i've always liked that...

Whats the name of the canal boat chap on here......im watching a nice little series on Amazon called " Travels by Narrowboat " i wonder if he's seen it.

Its about a chap who's just had enough of regular life,sells up buys a boat and just starts plotting round the country....dont get me wrong he's a bit of a berk but really interesting watching how it all works.