what was the last film you watched

6 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Oh it appears you have nothing but time to watch films so you’ll get over it 

About right, on both counts.

Doesn't alter the fact that I found that one slower than a slug on Valium and the acting appalling.

That's flix, I guess. It's a crap shoot. " Ozark ", one minute. Stuff like that the next ?

I wonder; Will You get over someone voicing a contrary point of view to yours ~ on a Forum? ?

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

I tried sons of anarchy 2 times , both times i got so bored of it . It all seemed so stupid. Shootouts every episode with people dying . It is so over the top stupid i lost interest. I gave it a good go because i wanted to enjoy it but i couldnt . The third series where they went to Ireland was dreadfull , the accents and all the other bullshit was so stupid 

Give me sopranos any day 

He went to school with my mates brother 

just can’t take the lad seriously in anything really , Sons of Anarchy is one of those shows that people think it’s good to like 

I just can’t watch it , literally none of the people are in the least bit likeable. 

10 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

He went to school with my mates brother 

just can’t take the lad seriously in anything really , Sons of Anarchy is one of those shows that people think it’s good to like 

I just can’t watch it , literally none of the people are in the least bit likeable. 

Took us 3 series to confirm what we seen in that first episode... It's shite.!

3 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

Took us 3 series to confirm what we seen in that first episode... It's shite.!

Have you tried “the shield “ 

it’s by the same writers / director if I remember rightly as soa and it’s a million times better . 

I used to nick the box sets of it from Morrison’s when it came out but I think it’s on Netflix now . 

it’s pretty dated mind, when you watch it just screams 00s, like a Ricky Martin video does on mtv now  

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Anybody ever remember a late night tele series called oz? Late 90s maybe? Oswald correctional facility?? I was telling a pal about it earlier an I was wanting to watch it to see if it was as decent as I can remember haha was only young an impressionable so it could be shite these days ? I enjoyed it back in day tho an would like to watch a bit, any ideas where?

Jesus that brings back memories 

Used to sit watching that tucked up with my first bird at the direct other end of the a66 , seems like another life ago 

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

The most 00s advert ever 

there’s a great episode with fighting chickens in it as well 

????That is literally amazing ! ? ? 

So, Stiff ~ and anyone else; I'll be starting " The Shield " tonight. Only, something about its write up caught my eye.

It's based around the LAPD? WTF?! With the notable exceptions of " NYPD Blue " and " The Streets Of San Francisco " (Remember that?) it seems like practically Every American cop thing is based in LA. (" Bosch " was too!)

Wonder why this is? ?

Just watched The Gentlemen....very enjoyable,starring Mathew McConnaughey,Charlie Hunman and Hugh Grant,created and directed by Guy Ritchie,... brilliant story with twists and turns.....if you liked lock stock etc ,you will love this

• Like 1

Saw " The Gentleman " a while back now. Can Ritchie do Any wrong? :D

As for Charlie? I was practically half way through before I twigged who he was playing!

Just watched episode one of The Shield. This'll do for me! :boogy: (Tis terribly dated though, isn't it? I see exactly what the Stiff mean't now. Did practically straight away. Buut, still ...)

41 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Just watched The Gentlemen....very enjoyable,starring Mathew McConnaughey,Charlie Hunman and Hugh Grant,created and directed by Guy Ritchie,... brilliant story with twists and turns.....if you liked lock stock etc ,you will love this

Loved it mate...Great film

• Like 1