what was the last film you watched

We've jibbed Sons Of Anarchy after 3 series... I was struggling with it from the start tbh.

First off, the crappy bikes (all had a hooded front!) No custom work, none looked gritty, or owned by a biker that had worked on it and they all looked the same, no individuality. They all looked owned by weekend riders who have 9 to 5's...

The shitty knives they all wear, that look like the 15 quid bowie's you could by in old iron mongers shops when i was a kid.

The 'no matter how serious the situation' ya gotta put your helmet on before you get on your bike! 

The 'handsome' main bloke with his too baggy jeans and white trabs and were the women all minging so that Peg Bundy could look hotter?

Ron Pearlmans bandanna - jesus that looked so cheesily bad..!!

Oh and don't start me with those Irish accents or the plotlines... And Henry Rollins acting FFS..!?‍♂️

I now know i've wasted hours of my life watching something Walt Disney would have made more realistic... Utter Shite ?

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Watched Dream horse last night found it an enjoyable watch tbh.

Think i was scarred as a kid watching Black Beauty and so horse films i just can't watch.

They get me all emotional somehow, War Horse, Hidalgo etc. I've never watched them!

Nothing pulls more at my heart strings than a horse on film looking afraid and being poorly treated. If someone is being unkind to a horse i just wanna kill him, so that film is out for me...

1 hour ago, mushroom said:

That film has pissed me off no end. I've watched it a couple of times thinking maybe I missed something etc. Nah! The ending is wank!

Thank fuk.....I thought it was me lol

• Haha 2
34 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

Think i was scarred as a kid watching Black Beauty and so horse films i just can't watch.

They get me all emotional somehow, War Horse, Hidalgo etc. I've never watched them!

Nothing pulls more at my heart strings than a horse on film looking afraid and being poorly treated. If someone is being unkind to a horse i just wanna kill him, so that film is out for me...

There was a few sad parts in the film though nothing like the films you have mentioned apparently it was based on a true story about a race horse called dream alliance that won the Welsh national. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

We've jibbed Sons Of Anarchy after 3 series... I was struggling with it from the start tbh.

First off, the crappy bikes (all had a hooded front!) No custom work, none looked gritty, or owned by a biker that had worked on it and they all looked the same, no individuality. They all looked owned by weekend riders who have 9 to 5's...

The shitty knives they all wear, that look like the 15 quid bowie's you could by in old iron mongers shops when i was a kid.

The 'no matter how serious the situation' ya gotta put your helmet on before you get on your bike! 

The 'handsome' main bloke with his too baggy jeans and white trabs and were the women all minging so that Peg Bundy could look hotter?

Ron Pearlmans bandanna - jesus that looked so cheesily bad..!!

Oh and don't start me with those Irish accents or the plotlines... And Henry Rollins acting FFS..!?‍♂️

I now know i've wasted hours of my life watching something Walt Disney would have made more realistic... Utter Shite ?

I tried sons of anarchy 2 times , both times i got so bored of it . It all seemed so stupid. Shootouts every episode with people dying . It is so over the top stupid i lost interest. I gave it a good go because i wanted to enjoy it but i couldnt . The third series where they went to Ireland was dreadfull , the accents and all the other bullshit was so stupid 

Give me sopranos any day 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

I tried sons of anarchy 2 times , both times i got so bored of it . It all seemed so stupid. Shootouts every episode with people dying . It is so over the top stupid i lost interest. I gave it a good go because i wanted to enjoy it but i couldnt . The third series where they went to Ireland was dreadfull , the accents and all the other bullshit was so stupid 

Give me sopranos any day 

did try to watch this but did not really like it.watched maybe the first 4 and though f**k it not wasting anymore time on this.

1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

Aftermath Netflix. 7/10 well worth a watch.

? On the strength of that? I gave it a go.

Within five minutes, I had my doubts.

When I inwardly groaned and checked how much longer? I was thirty minutes in.

Jacked at fifty five minutes. Couldn't take any more.

Nope. Sorry. I was around pre Thatcher. I enjoyed " Video Nasties ". I just can't stomach this weak, diluted to water, insipid shit they churn out now.

I mean; " Horror / 15 cert. " About sums it up :(

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

? On the strength of that? I gave it a go.

Within five minutes, I had my doubts.

When I inwardly groaned and checked how much longer? I was thirty minutes in.

Jacked at fifty five minutes. Couldn't take any more.

Nope. Sorry. I was around pre Thatcher. I enjoyed " Video Nasties ". I just can't stomach this weak, diluted to water, insipid shit they churn out now.

I mean; " Horror / 15 cert. " About sums it up :(

Oh it appears you have nothing but time to watch films so you’ll get over it