Coronavirus

3 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

High demand people stocking up just incase. The one i cant get still has about 1/4 ish left in it I reckon

This is the issue. There is plenty of everything to go around if people followed normal shopping patterns - the only reason things are running out is the panic buying and stock piling, which in turn just makes people do it more. People are really horrendous creatures! 

• Like 4

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I’m not scrounging about for scraps in hedgerows! I’m just gonna flatten the unarmed c**ts sitting on a mountain of frozen chicken, pasta and bog roll! :laugh:

There are sheep behind the hedges as well mate ? my misses is in full panic mode and getting pissed right off with me, she was moaning about a lack of toothpaste earlier to which I replied just use charcoal, then there is a shortage of bread and flour to which I reply flour can be made from acorns and or water lily roots which earned me another quick why don’t you f**k off ?give it another month and they will all be begging to share my stinging nettle soup ???

• Haha 6
2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

There are sheep behind the hedges as well mate ? my misses is in full panic mode and getting pissed right off with me, she was moaning about a lack of toothpaste earlier to which I replied just use charcoal, then there is a shortage of bread and flour to which I reply flour can be made from acorns and or water lily roots which earned me another quick why don’t you f**k off ?give it another month and they will all be begging to share my stinging nettle soup ???

Pretty handy about looking after myself as well. And I get similar treatment off my mrs when I tell her how/why there's no need for all this stockpiling nonsense lol

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

How come any thread on anything at all, is always an excuse for the xenophobes to wheel out their soap box.

Pretty much every single knob head ive seen battering folk over toilet roll, stealing sanitizer or acting like an idiot, is white, British, and about as culturally so as you could wish for.

You must be seeing different video as to me as the ones I’m seeing are all paki Indian and black folk fighting over bog role .......

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, socks said:

You must be seeing different video as to me as the ones I’m seeing are all paki Indian and black folk fighting over bog role .......

Must be mate. Even the one on this thread is a white, British woman. Let’s face it, we are the majority, and so therefore we will be the greatest % of morons. 

When will people accept that most of these things are a people thing, not an ‘ethnic’ thing! 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Good thing with kids off school.. get building...new chicken coop going up..20200319_144621.jpg.18bbb20b4c2638e591fc02b3ff8f82a4.jpg

Bit of heavy pruning to make room for that chicken run Kev.

Cheers Arry

• Haha 1
Just now, Arry said:

Bit of heavy pruning to make room for that chicken run Kev.

Cheers Arry

You're not wrong mate...fire wood for armageddon sorted at.the same time..lol

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jetro said:

Not a bad idea, if I could  a good supply of breeding stock I would lol 

Atb j 

My uncle bred 100s if not1000s in a garden shed during the Second World War all for meat, you can also get your caged rabbits inoculated from many of the viruses that are wiping out the native rabbits so if you were to accidentally release a few dozen here and there from time to time they should also be resistant to many of the things threatening to wipe them out and also breed with the few wild rabbits left passing on immunity to the offspring, I think there is something like this going on, on the Iberian peninsula in an effort to save the Iberian lynx ???

4 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

I am surprised mcafee or norton havent come up with a program yet for this covid virus

One of the biggest shames is it is targeting old folk or those with underlying health conditions - imagine if it targeted people based upon mental capacity .......... wouldn’t be such a bad thing then, would it. 

I dislike people at the best of times, watching people react to this - half of them deserve to f***ing be wiped out! 

stock piling bread and toilet paper - what kind of morons are they? 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

My dad works for hovis and said its hectic hes never seen them put out this amount of bread and pancakes etc but said theres is absolutely nothing wrong with the supply

This is it - takeout bakery products as an example.

There are enough raw materials, enough staff and enough of a logistics chain to keep plenty of bread on the shelves, corona virus doesn’t effect the supply of bread at all. 

But if folk start buying ten loaves in a shop instead of two, then shock horror, there isn’t enough bread to go around.

People are basically thick, and weird. 

17 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

This is it - takeout bakery products as an example.

There are enough raw materials, enough staff and enough of a logistics chain to keep plenty of bread on the shelves, corona virus doesn’t effect the supply of bread at all. 

But if folk start buying ten loaves in a shop instead of two, then shock horror, there isn’t enough bread to go around.

People are basically thick, and weird. 

We go through one loaf a day went to 3 different shops last night before I found any on the shelves , did I panic buy thinking I might not get any the next day .. did I feck I bought my usual 1 loaf , just been out and got bread for tomorrow .. 

Like you say if people just bought there usual stuff there's be nothing to worry bout food wise

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Greyman said:

My uncle bred 100s if not1000s in a garden shed during the Second World War all for meat, you can also get your caged rabbits inoculated from many of the viruses that are wiping out the native rabbits so if you were to accidentally release a few dozen here and there from time to time they should also be resistant to many of the things threatening to wipe them out and also breed with the few wild rabbits left passing on immunity to the offspring, I think there is something like this going on, on the Iberian peninsula in an effort to save the Iberian lynx ???

Good idea that, might have to look into this a bit more in the future 

Atb j