Coronavirus

47 minutes ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

This is all just mind game money-making scheme either for uk or us not sure yet things will be back right in a couple month China have just started 100% production again 

Probably getting ready to supply us with internet communications

• Like 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

How are they. My seemingly healthy aunt suspected to have it and is apparently run right into the ground 

Never asked tbh don't speak to the person that often

1 hour ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

There’s a reason why uks not on full lock down , and borris isn’t worried he is a c**t but he’s not stupid if it was as bad as they say he’d lock us down ASAP they should tell us to go back to work if your 30 and under no other conditions it’s not fair but could be done 

Boris is worried, very very worried and so is every other western leader......the UK don’t suddenly conjure £320 billion quid out of its arse for nothing !

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, WILF said:

Boris is worried, very very worried and so is every other western leader......the UK don’t suddenly conjure £320 billion quid out of its arse for nothing !

Yeah that is true , but it’s what it will take to keep the economy afloat , as for the virus it’s a terrible thing , but the next thing will be us buying the vaccine if China it won’t be given away 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

Yeah that is true , but it’s what it will take to keep the economy afloat , as for the virus it’s a terrible thing , but the next thing will be us buying the vaccine if China it won’t be given away 

Why China?

5 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Love this place. Experts on world politics and virology to. Thank goodness ....

Not just this place mate, its everywhere you go and everyone you talk to...I dont think anyone thinks there an expert...even the actual "experts" are making it up as they go along!

All the vaccines being worked on...

Clinical trials in progress

• The US National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID) collaborated with Moderna to develop an RNA vaccine matching a spike of the coronavirus surface.[16] In February 2020, NIAID registered a Phase 1 safety clinical trial of the vaccine, called mRNA-1273, open for recruitment in Seattle, WA. On 16 March 2020, the human study began.

Preclinical

• The Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention
  • University of Hong Kong
  • University of Copenhagen, with funding from the European Commission
  • Washington University in St. Louis
  • Three vaccine projects are being supported by the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI), including projects by the biotechnology companies, Moderna, Inovio Pharmaceuticals, and the University of Queensland.
  • Inovio Pharmaceuticals is developing a DNA-based vaccination in collaboration with a Chinese firm, planning human clinical trials in the summer of the Northern Hemisphere of 2020.
  • In January 2020, Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies began work on developing a vaccine. Janssen is codeveloping an oral vaccine with its biotechnology partner, Vaxart. On 18 March 2020, Emergent BioSolutions announced a manufacturing partnership with Vaxart to develop the vaccine.
  • Emergent Biosolutions teamed with Novavax Inc. in the development and manufacture of a vaccine. The partners plan on preclinical testing and a Phase I clinical trial by July 2020.
  • On 12 March 2020, India's Health Ministry announced they are working with 11 isolates and that even on a fast track it would take at least around one-and-a-half to two years to develop a vaccine.
  • On 16 March 2020, the European Commission offered an €80 million investment in CureVac, a German biotechnology company, to develop a mRNA vaccine.
  • On 17 March 2020, American pharmaceutical company Pfizer announced a partnership with German company BioNTech to jointly develop a mRNA-based vaccine.
  • In Australia, the University of Queensland is investigating the potential of a molecular clamp vaccine that would genetically modify viral proteins in order to stimulate an immune reaction.
  • In Canada, the International Vaccine Centre (VIDO-InterVac), University of Saskatchewan, received federal funding to work on a vaccine, aiming to start non-human animal testing in March 2020 and human testing in 2021.
  • The Edward Jenner Institute for Vaccine Research of the University of Oxford

• Thanks 1
Just now, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

China will know of the vaccine they’ll wait till it peaks here and then say they have one , no ones is in it for kindness just a money spinner 

rubish   ffs  do you think china is the only one that will have vacine    ?    NO THEY ARE NOT

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, WILF said:

That's what I dont get with this one...we're told its basically a flu..yet the western world is gambling its whole economic structure with the huge policies being put in place... forgetting the loss of life/disease for a minute, what will be left to come back to after a minimum of 3 months shut down?

• Like 1

And how long will it take for us to "pay back" the hundreds of billions thrown at this?

As I've said a few times, you can be as flippant as you like about the actual severity of the disease, but the reaction of all world leaders must have us all concerned surely?

• Like 2