Coronavirus

Just now, Chid said:

Edited that for you 

Wrong dog fella this ones active an useful lol the other old retired bitch is the one I’ve panicked bought loads of barbecue sauce for if times get hard??....hope you don’t think I’m joking by me saying I’d eat the dog if it comes to it i can ? assure you if it comes to it desperate times call for desperate measures 

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Well I won’t be goin into shut down, apparently I’ll get a pass to allow me to go work??? wonder how true that is?

There's only me and another lad in our workshop that's in the arse end of nowhere...I don't think we will be going into shutdown. 

20 hours ago, gnipper said:

Out of the near 68,000 members on here does anyone know anyone who actually has the virus and not just self isolated because they coughed or something?

My Mrs's mum and the Mrs has it now for sure. I possibly had it but I only had mild symptoms. A few people I know from my area have it, one has been quarantined by the law.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, mushroom said:

My Mrs's mum and the Mrs has it now for sure. I possibly had it but I only had mild symptoms. A few people I know from my area have it, one has been quarantined by the law.

Speedy recovery to your Mrs and her mother mush.

What's it like over there now, still a major shut down?

Atb j 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jetro said:

Where you ever in oughterard or Clifden wilf. 

Atb j 

I don’t think so mate no, but I could have driven through and never ever know.

4 hours ago, riohog said:

i heard some were in london yesterday  

And Bristol apparently, but this will be nothing to do with the virus more to do with the civil unrest that will surely follow if this gets much worse ??

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, jetro said:

Speedy recovery to your Mrs and her mother mush.

What's it like over there now, still a major shut down?

Atb j 

Aye full lockdown.. police on the streets ordering people home.. at least the shops are open, so I can by a six pack and take the dog to the park ? Funny thing is my mate here (old chap 67) can't get out of the house without being told to go home. So I said you can come out with the dog and me and be my translator if we get stopped.... lol police stopped us and in Spanish I said this is my translator ?‍♂️? bloody beer for ya ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, WILF said:

As I said mate, embrace the 3rd world and you get the 3rd world 

But they haven’t, it’s over 95% white round here. What about where jetro lives just down the road from you? They are buying up stuff there aren’t they? Have they embraced the 3rd world too?

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Aye full lockdown.. police on the streets ordering people home.. at least the shops are open, so I can by a six pack and take the dog to the park ? Funny thing is my mate here (old chap 67) can't get out of the house without being told to go home. So I said you can come out with the dog and me and be my translator if we get stopped.... lol police stopped us and in Spanish I said this is my translator ?‍♂️? bloody beer for ya ?

??? good on you for taking the old boy, bet he loved it.  Don't notice any change here where i am, but the cities are grinding down.

Atb j 

8 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

But they haven’t, it’s over 95% white round here. What about where jetro lives just down the road from you? They are buying up stuff there aren’t they? Have they embraced the 3rd world too?

The local shops here are the same as ever, most people either go the the closet town, 25 miles or city nearly 60 miles away, and bulk buy once a week or fortnight nightly.

Seen the usual delivery trucks today. The only thing is the school, pubs and the only hotel is closed. 

Wouldn't the hotel came under new owners two weeks ago, they did a full refit, talk about bad luck.

Atb j 

1 minute ago, jetro said:

The local shops here are the same as ever, most people either go the the closet town, 25 miles or city nearly 60 miles away, and bulk buy once a week or fortnight nightly.

Seen the usual delivery trucks today. The only thing is the school, pubs and the only hotel is closed. 

Wouldn't the hotel came under new owners two weeks ago, they did a full refit, talk about bad luck.

Atb j 

Ok my mistake, wilf is still wrong though ?