Coronavirus

5 minutes ago, jetro said:

Sad, but true.  This country will welcome them in with open arms.

There's a small, and I mean small town not far from me, Oughterard it's call, and the government wanted to place 700, yes thats right 700 syirains there. This place only has one doctor, two small schools, zero employment, just a small farming country town, what were they thinking. 

Atb j 

Yeah, and the residents told them to feck off despite the normal abuse and being called “racist” and all that shite.....an example to everyone them people.

• Like 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

1 minute ago, riohog said:

maddness

Only for the people came together to stop them. It was messy in the end, with the government threating to close small businesses in the town if they didn't stop protesting, and had heavy thugs to break the picket lines. 

These are the things you wouldn't see on the news. 

Atb j 

26 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

It’s all nice white Europeans panic buying round here! ?

As I said mate, embrace the 3rd world and you get the 3rd world 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Yeah, and the residents told them to feck off despite the normal abuse and being called “racist” and all that shite.....an example to everyone them people.

That's the town where my mother was born and raised, I have a lot of family there,  that own businessness there that's how I know about this first hand. 

Atb j 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jetro said:

Only for the people came together to stop them. It was messy in the end, with the government threating to close small businesses in the town if they didn't stop protesting, and had heavy thugs to break the picket lines. 

These are the things you wouldn't see on the news. 

Atb j 

I don’t believe they got the Syrians in the end though mate, the building contractor withdrew from doing up the hotel and it could t be finished......give that man a cigar ! Lol 

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

A lot of my family are there, like many others, if you stand up for your country and its people, and called a racist, be a proud one

Atb j 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jetro said:

That's the town where my mother was born and raised, I have a lot of family there,  that own businessness there that's how I know about this first hand. 

Atb j 

So did they get them in the end or not ?

1 minute ago, WILF said:

I don’t believe they got the Syrians in the end though mate, the building contractor withdrew from doing up the hotel and it could t be finished......give that man a cigar ! Lol 

The hotel owner is in prision now for raping his 16 year old neise 

Got sent down two weeks ago 

Atb j 

• Sad 1

The government sent a load of refugees back to Clifden a few years ago, they didn't last long in it either.

These places are the last points of Europe, wilderness, with nothing in there, for these people. 

Atb j 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Accip74 said:

Due to the Corona virus crisis close season was lifted on all game round my perimeter this morning ?

8EEAE77D-CBD5-4A16-B271-95B0018B0FE3.jpeg

Funny that my season was finished end of feb it was a early close due to the bitch injured her self she’s recovered now I whispered in her ear last night the ban was lifted due to the corona virus if ya want raw feeding ya gotta catch it if no your on shitty biscuits for the next month 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, poxon said:

Funny that my season was finished end of feb it was a early close due to the bitch injured her self she’s recovered now I whispered in her ear last night the ban was lifted due to the corona virus if ya want raw feeding ya gotta catch it if no your being ate 

Edited that for you 

• Haha 2