Coronavirus

How come any thread on anything at all, is always an excuse for the xenophobes to wheel out their soap box.

Pretty much every single knob head ive seen battering folk over toilet roll, stealing sanitizer or acting like an idiot, is white, British, and about as culturally so as you could wish for.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

How come any thread on anything at all, is always an excuse for the xenophobes to wheel out their soap box.

Pretty much every single knob head ive seen battering folk over toilet roll, stealing sanitizer or acting like an idiot, is white, British, and about as culturally so as you could wish for.

What I can't understand is, why people are acting like there's going to be a famine, we are not running out of food. The toilet roll thing is utterly ridiculous. I'd be more concerned about medical supplies running low or out, but don't see that happening either. 

Atb j 

• Like 2

I f***ing love it and the more stuff that runs out the better, can’t wait for the killing to start, there is everything a man needs in the hedgerows of this green and pleasant land, just because it don’t turn up in a hot box on the back of a moped driven by an immigrant makes it inaccessible to the majority of the fat lazy wankers that now Rome over run the world, let the purge begin ???

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, Rusty_terrier said:

Well mate I can. Ordered athsma inhalers first thing on monday morning. Pharmacy told me to keep phoning to see when they would be in. Told today they only had one type and no scope of getting the other anytime soon due to demand and they speaking to go to see if there is an alternative 

Sorry to hear that. I hope they will be able to sort it out for you soon. 

Out of interest, did they give you a reason why the can't get them in anytime soon.

Atb j 

1 minute ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

I’ve literally just bought a house and just been told now we’ll probably loose our jobs or seriously cut our hours I work for a big truck dealer /workshop  so that’s not looking good if big company are making cuts 

Find your local amazon warehouse and sign up for some delivery shifts, they pay £50 a shift dropping parcels off in your own motor, a shift lasts about 4hrs and you can do 3/4 a day if you need the money, there is no obligation and you just do it as and when it suites you also Sainsbury’s are after 1500 delivery drivers as no one wants to go out, it’s not the end of the world you just have to readjust and if your willing to graft you will always get by when I bought my house I had 3 jobs and worked 7 days and 2 nights a week ✌️✌️??

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

That’s what 50 years of propaganda will do for you......enjoy ! Lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I f***ing love it and the more stuff that runs out the better, can’t wait for the killing to start, there is everything a man needs in the hedgerows of this green and pleasant land, just because it don’t turn up in a hot box on the back of a moped driven by an immigrant makes it inaccessible to the majority of the fat lazy wankers that now Rome over run the world, let the purge begin ???

????

I can see polytunnels and allotments popping up every where over night. 

Could be the best thing to happen, more self reliant. Wasn't there a dig for victory campaign during the war in the UK.  Most if not every back garden in Britain was used to grow some sort of veg and keep chickens and meat rabbits.

Atb j 

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, jetro said:

????

I can see polytunnels and allotments popping up every where over night. 

Could be the best thing to happen, more self reliant. Wasn't there a dig for victory campaign during the war in the UK.  Most if not every back garden in Britain was used to grow some sort of veg and keep chickens and meat rabbits.

Atb j 

We should start a campaign to re-introduce rabbits in the west of ireland mate ! Haha

28 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I’m not scrounging about for scraps in hedgerows! I’m just gonna flatten the unarmed c**ts sitting on a mountain of frozen chicken, pasta and bog roll! :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

We should start a campaign to re-introduce rabbits in the west of ireland mate ! Haha

Not a bad idea, if I could  a good supply of breeding stock I would lol 

Atb j 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I’m not scrounging about for scraps in hedgerows! I’m just gonna flatten the unarmed c**ts sitting on a mountain of frozen chicken, pasta and bog roll! :laugh:

????

Broad heads can do some damage, silent, deadly, reusable and leaves no evidence (gsr, or ballistic) lol

Atb j 

2 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

High demand people stocking up just incase. The one i cant get still has about 1/4 ish left in it I reckon

Can you just buy them over the counter over in the UK.  You need a prescription here for them

Atb j