Coronavirus

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

Italy stopped travel from china, their patient zero was a German business man who had recently been in China I believe? Their woke politicians where also encouraging Italians to hug a Chinese to avoid being labelled racist.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

Virus starts in china

italy is the worst place

explain to me why is it so bad in italy??

whats the connection between the two countries???

italy isnt known for its large Chinese population 

I could be wrong in this, I think it has Some thing to do with Italy having a large elderly population. 

Atb j 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I just don't buy into the?......they get the  People to panic,every day essentials soar in price?.... dish out government loans to every cnut..... got us all back in their pockets..... Dish out some free broadband.... And the sheep and masses will be happy and submissive? lined up sweet for the next time they got a new agenda and want to f**k us in the ass?

When was the last time flights were turned back on route to a destination en mass, or shops, schools and businesses  being told to close? Airlines and other industries are shutting down operations. That hasn't happened since WW2. We aren't being told the whole truth, but when big business is being crippled I know it ain't pretend. 

Edited by Nicepix
  • Like 1
Just now, tandors said:

Italy stopped travel from china, their patient zero was a German business man who had recently been in China I believe? Their woke politicians where also encouraging Italians to hug a Chinese to avoid being labelled racist.

And canada hasnt stopped any flights from italy nor china

5 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

Virus starts in china

italy is the worst place

The first person to test positive in the north of Italy who had not been to China was confirmed to have coronavirus on February 21.

By that stage the 38-year-old man had already infected his wife and several doctors, nurses and patients at the hospital where he had attended with flu-like symptoms three days earlier.

Experts now think the virus may have been present and spreading in northern Italy since at least the second half of January.

3 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Think Italy has the oldest population in the world? 

Them & japan I think. When they first shut the schools a lot of those kids went straight to grandparents because the parents were still working. 

Is it 1 in 4 retired age?

Edited by Accip74
1 minute ago, Nicepix said:

When was the last time flights were turned back on route to a destination en mass, or shops, schools and businesses  being told to close? Airlines and other industries are shutting down operations. That hasn't happened since WW2. We aren't being told the whole truth, but when big business is being crippled I know it ain't pretend. 

Its Part of the agenda of the governments around the world, who ever is pulling the strings as the puppet master .....knocking  50 million off the world's population by 2050.... Phaze out the use of paper money(it harbors the disease ?) get their hands on everyone's money.... Probably Stage a cyber attack (blame the Chinese and Huawei ?) and take the big pay day.... Meanwhile the whole remaining population don't question a thing?

16 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

Virus starts in china

italy is the worst place

very high percentage of Chinese tourists , visiting Italy every year 

2 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Anybody heard from mushroom? 

He's probably taking advantage of all them Spanish birds thinking it's the end of the world ?hopefully the poor cnut loses his virginity before its too late?

• Haha 4