Coronavirus

52 minutes ago, riohog said:

perhaps folk are living beyond there means , im sure they are  , whos fault is that?

Was it the queue of new Mercedes parked outside the local infant school loaded up with fat birds in bed clothes that gave the game away or the fact the local builders van is worth more than his entire business that gave the game away ????

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, jetro said:

?? honestly, it would make you question some people's intelligence. 

I'm so glad I'm anti social, so iv been told quite often lol

Atb j 

Anti social?! I don't bother with anyfucker. Even people on here don't like me, but that's fine with me, as the feeling is mutual ?

3 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Was it the queue of new Mercedes parked outside the local infant school loaded up with fat birds in bed clothes that gave the game away or the fact the local builders van is worth more than his entire business that gave the game away ????

the repo men will be busy?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Anti social?! I don't bother with anyfucker. Even people on here don't like me, but that's fine with me, as the feeling is mutual ?

It's great isn't it, not having to get involved in others every day nonsense.

This the most interacting I do with any one, on here. 

Atb j 

• Thanks 1

You have all got to keep your chins up folks, just like you told me over my problems, and thanks for that, as for me. ive recovered, but im not the same old keith, up at 4 35 today, I say to myself, what the f**k do I do now, so I went to make a brew, then remembered id no milk, lies back down on the couch with my thoughts, gets back up, and puts the washer on, goes and has a bath, n shave, I ask myself what for, whats the purpose, where am I going today, who can I talk to, I tell you what lads, im just getting ready to go out for lunch, if at any time I contract this virus, then so be it, no way on gods earth will I self isolate, self terminate yes please.

all the best to you keep well and be happy

Someone is allways benefiting from a situation.

Look at this add on eBay.£100 for toilet roll 31 sold so far. £3100 of sales on toilet roll.big profit to be had.

The old saying rings true.when there's fear in the market and the price drops hard.buy buy buy.

Screenshot_20200314-111156.jpg.53e1679993be9cd38daa9b63001a9af4.jpg

Just now, king said:

Look at this add on eBay.£100 for toilet roll 31 sold so far. £3100 of sales on toilet roll.big profit to be had.

f***ing imagine how these c**ts are gonna feel when they realise they didn’t even need to stock pile bog roll... bet they feel so pathetic 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

f***ing imagine how these c**ts are gonna feel when they realise they didn’t even need to stock pile bog roll... bet they feel so pathetic 

And the wise man can benefit from the fear mate.like sheep they allways follow the pack.the same 1's who I mentioned the other day.

Who would happily camp outside a shop to buy the latest phone.

Or stand waving a little British flag with the speed of a humming birds wing as the queen is driven by.

The wolf watching the pack move is the wise 1.

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

You have all got to keep your chins up folks, just like you told me over my problems, and thanks for that, as for me. ive recovered, but im not the same old keith, up at 4 35 today, I say to myself, what the f**k do I do now, so I went to make a brew, then remembered id no milk, lies back down on the couch with my thoughts, gets back up, and puts the washer on, goes and has a bath, n shave, I ask myself what for, whats the purpose, where am I going today, who can I talk to, I tell you what lads, im just getting ready to go out for lunch, if at any time I contract this virus, then so be it, no way on gods earth will I self isolate, self terminate yes please.

all the best to you keep well and be happy

Oh how I look forward to cheery nuggets to set me up for the day Keith :icon_eek:

• Haha 3
21 minutes ago, king said:

The old saying rings true.when there's fear in the market and the price drops hard.buy buy buy.

I'm just glad my field of dock leaves are coming on nicely, no shortage here, plus their biodegradable and fully organic, just doing my bit for the planet and climate change ???

Atb j 

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, jetro said:

I'm just glad my field of dock leaves are coming on nicely, no shortage here, plus their biodegradable and fully organic, just doing my bit for the planet and climate change ???

Atb j 

I'm a big fan of wearing 3 socks while out with the dogs.

Many a sock has been sacrificed for the holy log mate ?

But dockleaves or a clump of brown dry grass is good lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, king said:

I'm a big fan of wearing 3 socks while out with the dogs.

Many a sock has been sacrificed for the holy log mate ?

But dockleaves or a clump of brown dry grass is good lol.

Yep, I've 'lost' a few socks over the years lol

• Haha 1