Coronavirus

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

I'm alive, self isolation with the mrs ? 

I've not really had anymore fever just a bit warm, bit of a sore throat, headache etc.

Have to keep going out with the dog and here's the thing, all the police blocks are inforce. They are telling people to go home and being very insistent. However, if you have a dog, they don't bother you.... So it's beers in the park boys?

All food shops, pharmacies, newsagents and tobacconists are allowed to open, funnily enough so are the barbers ? Apparently a decent haircut is as important as food, medication and a pack of fags ?

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

One plus is people seem to be getting out for walks more. Drove quite a distance today & saw an unusually large amount of people along a familiar route walking the fields & footpaths. The weather has turned at the right time for sure!

Over here, Church services, fishing shows, and basically meetings of every description, are cancelled. They've ordered no public gatherings and of course no one from Ireland or the UK can come over. Period!

But the bars are still open.

Good luck everyone.

Paki shops round my old way charging double and treble for hand cleaner and bog rolls !........hopefully someone will burn the dirty c**ts out 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Paki shops round my old way charging double and treble for hand cleaner and bog rolls !........hopefully someone will burn the dirty c**ts out 

Shop in Galway, Joyce's of knocknacarra,  put their hand sanitizer from something like a couple of euro up 15euro and baby food from 13 euro to 20 euro, miserable b***%*d. 

Atb j 

• Sad 1
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

Robbing b*****ds, it's ok for them dirty feckers they don't even use the stuff.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jetro said:

Shop in Galway, Joyce's of knocknacarra,  put their hand sanitizer from something like a couple of euro up 15euro and baby food from 13 euro to 20 euro, miserable b***%*d. 

Atb j 

Folks have a long memory over here mate, that won’t go unforgotten ;) 

• Like 1
Just now, jetro said:

Atb j 

Baby food has a set price in all the shops nowadays doesn't it?  I hope the greedy cnuts get done for it.

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Folks have a long memory over here mate, that won’t go unforgotten ;) 

Boycott pages set up already on fb. Locals extremely unhappy. 

As you said, won't be forgotten 

Atb j 

• Like 2