Coronavirus

13 minutes ago, Balaur said:

You have no concept of reality , I go to work and have paid tax since I left school, if you think your work ethic differs from mine you're mistaken, but our values ie my family and priorities differ massively, craic on. You have no concept of how the world works....

Expelled from school then started as a Cleaner worked my way to top of the tree and be all but retired in 12 months before hitting 40 says otherwise through pal all just with a bit of savvy and a can do attitude. 

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

Just now, JDHUNTING said:

Expelled from school then started as a Cleaner worked my way to top of the tree and be all but retired in 12 months before hitting 40 says otherwise through pal all just with a bit of savvy and a can do attitude. 

Did you use the same brush though? 

2 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I work in one of their aggregate yards for a subcontractor down this way.

......... their drivers are proper feckin jobsworths. 

The good lads in the company are few and far between tbh. 

On 04/06/2020 at 10:37, baker boy said:

All those cancelled weddings, missed funerals, last goodbyes to dieing family members means fck all;

Sometimes I sit and think that if I had enough money , I would just take my family and disappear somewhere with no one around as watching things like that make me hate People 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Good job i have never been like that but you are taking wet pal tbh. 

When you're a subby it's always been a case of do as I say and not as I do. The industry is full of grassing twats who revel in getting a scalp.

You either play by the rules or f**k it off and crack on at your own risk. 

Sometimes though it's just best to bite your lip and play the game. 

If your working on the lines course you stick to the rules re your safety, it's a subject close to the bone for me really I lost a mate to a work accident on the railways bad do. 

And again I'm not trying to get personal with anyone but trust me from experience if youve got a decent boss help him out and don't bea problem if you've not got a decent boss and not just because you don't like work then learn your job and his while your at it and take your opportunities and take his job and do it better. To many blokes with bad attitudes in industry in GB it killed our manufacturing and poisons any workplace.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Sometimes I sit and think that if I had enough money , I would just take my family and disappear somewhere with no one around as watching things like that make me hate People 

I've often thought the same - a nice ranch, 20 miles from the nearest town. Just the family and a couple of dogs.

.......... That would be bliss.

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I've thought the same but we're is there to go? I can only really come up with Russia but since they hate our guts not really what I want from life, I've thought about Ireland or Cornwall but there's no place to get completely away from all the silly bollocks in western Europe, its a bit like getting cancer and having to go stay in hospital to live 6 months or don't bother and have 3 months at home with the family,it's coming to everywere slowly but surely. Hobson's choice. I'll prob go to Cornwall or Devon and home school the kids somewhere as far away from the crowds as I can get. Fishing and family will do for me.

Edited by JDHUNTING
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, JDHUNTING said:

I've thought the same but we're is there to go? I can only really come up with Russia but since they hate our guts not really what I want from life, I've thought about Ireland or Cornwall but there's no place to get completely away from all the silly bollocks in western Europe, its a bit like getting cancer and having to go stay in hospital to live 6 months or don't bother and have 3 months at home with the family,it's coming to everywere slowly but surely. Hobson's choice. I'll prob go to Cornwall or Devon and home school the kids somewhere as far away from the crowds as I can get. Fishing and family will do for me.

Go to one of the Scottish islands mate, none of this bollox there, different way of life, great place to bring kids up and plenty for you to do....

• Thanks 1
33 minutes ago, bell said:

Go to one of the Scottish islands mate, none of this bollox there, different way of life, great place to bring kids up and plenty for you to do....

No hunting with hounds and run by a government that hates fieldsports and everything we stand for. Also they don't sell any decent beer

56 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

No hunting with hounds and run by a government that hates fieldsports and everything we stand for. Also they don't sell any decent beer

Plus they're in to shagging with animal masks on and human sacrifice. 

2 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Plus they're in to shagging with animal masks on and human sacrifice. 

25 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I didn't know that! I'm going! Where do I sign up? 

Yeah, and king reckons they are in to dry bumming as well ?

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I’m up there regularly mate and pretty much do what I want.......and I drink whisky mate.