Coronavirus

20 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

This lot wernt 

100924565_1037372966709034_4366931680657670144_n.jpg

They never all got off one inflatable dingy. these Channel crossing are getting bad.

In serious though think we will be back in lock down, it's gone mental these thick c**t think is all over. Its mobbed on the beaches seen people in boats rammed in all touching each other. 

Cheers Arry

• Like 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Last week they were telling us the BAME community were the most likely to die of  the Covid 19 virus and here we have 1000s of them ignoring scientific advice on social distancing, and theres white people there as well (dont want to be accused of racism)

Thats because this week there is a new subject to be victimised on.....come on man get with it ?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, baker boy said:

All those cancelled weddings, missed funerals, last goodbyes to dieing family members means fck all;

I literally couldn't be in more agreement with him. Everything he said is absolutely spot on. f***ing woke morons and useless press

• Like 1

With all the cctv about if any of these divvys turn up at a hospital with covid because they have been in massive crowds they should get turned away. It's not that f***ing hard to stay 2m away from people and it really dosnt take much brain power to remember 2m away. I'm amazed alot at the moment that  humans have managed to get this far along with the amount of stupid shites out there 

Edited by Saltmoon
Spelling
  • Like 3