Coronavirus

On 08/06/2020 at 13:14, Daniel cain said:

Back to site today... f***ing joke... 1 pisser and sink between 25 men?DSC_0854.JPG.db9a2c4449f60bef0d1ae232e6c73e35.JPGDSC_0855.JPG.8366dd6866443ff80d204c50bdce9bbb.JPG

f***ing Gaylord ... I’ve got a bush to shit behind and a puddle to wash my hands in. 

• Like 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

2 hours ago, socks said:

f***ing Gaylord ... I’ve got a bush to shit behind and a puddle to wash my hands in. 

?I'm shitting in a tesco bag in the back of the van..... Then send the labour to go fetch something ???

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Balaur said:

I was on a job couple of years back and there was a sit in because all the pipes froze on toilets, manager came in and announced we could go back now they weren't frozen, union rep came in and said sit down sinks are still frozen lol, 150 blokes stopped because of ice. Nice to have an easy day got sent home/pub.

You must be proud of yourself that's the spirit that got us through two world wars ?

1 minute ago, JDHUNTING said:

You must be proud of yourself that's the spirit that got us through two world wars ?

Health & Safety pal, can't be only when it suits even though it is every single time. ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Health & Safety pal, can't be only when it suits even though it is every single time. ?

Aye and then moan like f**k when some grafting EE come and nick there jobs, can't be doing with that kind of attitude tbh glad we're I work we all just muck in and do what needs doing.

2 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

Aye and then moan like f**k when some grafting EE come and nick there jobs, can't be doing with that kind of attitude tbh glad we're I work we all just muck in and do what needs doing.

Hey they don't make the rules pal, it's alright preaching sat in their Ivory Towers to do this and do that and in the breath telling you to "get on with it."

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1

Hey they don't make the rules pal, it's alright preaching sat in their Ivory Towers to do this and do that and in the breath telling you to "get on with it."

? Heard it all before lad you'll never be happy in work and never get on in life, with the owe me a living attitude always the selfish no teamwork types.

1 minute ago, Balaur said:

I don't know how to respond, you obviously feel we didn't deserve sanitary working conditions, whilst everyone at the top ripped it out of the place in Maseratis , because of the fact it was tax payer funded. I couldn't care less and to compare it to the second world war is slightly mental, but carry on fair play....

Belting, why not get the pipes thawed and give the taxpayers some value for money? "I couldn't care less" I know it was obvious from your other post.

4 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

? Heard it all before lad you'll never be happy in work and never get on in life, with the owe me a living attitude always the selfish no teamwork types.

Good job i have never been like that but you are taking wet pal tbh. 

When you're a subby it's always been a case of do as I say and not as I do. The industry is full of grassing twats who revel in getting a scalp.

You either play by the rules or f**k it off and crack on at your own risk. 

Sometimes though it's just best to bite your lip and play the game. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Good job i have never been like that but you are taking wet pal tbh. 

When you're a subby it's always been a case of do as I say and not as I do. The industry is full of grassing twats who revel in getting a scalp.

You either play by the rules or f**k it off and crack on at your own risk. 

Sometimes though it's just best to bite your lip and play the game. 

That's exactly how it is :yes:

......... you're not rewarded for going above and beyond to get the job done anymore  - there's always some little jobsworth c**t looking to take a scalp.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Jonjon79 said:

That's exactly how it is :yes:

......... you're not rewarded for going above and beyond to get the job done anymore  - there's always some little jobsworth c**t looking to take a scalp.

It's especially rife in the railway industry, Nowork Rail are a right bunch of c**ts. 

• Like 1
Just now, Balaur said:

You have no concept of reality , I go to work and have paid tax since I left school, if you think your work ethic differs from mine you're mistaken, but our values ie my family and priorities differ massively, craic on. You have no concept of how the world works....

I do though pal, I've paid taxes since I left school aswell so what.my work ethic definately 100% differs from yours so im not really sure how you can come to that conclusion but no doubt our family values and priorities are pretty much the same. I'll tell you what I'll have a think about what I've said and you have a think about bragging about 150 blokes having a sit in because a toilet pipe was frozen and you all got sent to the pub and we can carry this discussion on tomorrow but in my mind 150 blokes who can't sort a frozen pipe out or just hold there bladders should just be happy to have a job to go to really. Not really trying to have a go here but I've heard this attitude a 1000 times and anywere that there's plenty of it is a f***ing misery to work in, just get stuck in show a bit of initiative help your team mates and when you reach the top of the ladder you can change things to how you want if you know best.

I don't work for them pal just a big subcontractor from up Cumbria. ?

I work in one of their aggregate yards for a subcontractor down this way.

......... their drivers are proper feckin jobsworths.