Coronavirus

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

DIRECTLY FROM NHS WEBSITE

NHS has officially declared their COVID figures (as of 10th June):

?️ Total of 1334 People have died in UK hospitals specifically with COVID without any pre-exisiting conditions, all the other people who have been included in the COVID figures had pre existing conditions (all conditions listed in pictures below). 

Link below to check for yourself (it's the 1st comment)! Go to the Weekly report up to June 10th 2020.

In summary:

?️ Approximately 27,000 people in UK died in hospital that tested positive for a Coronavirus. Out of these around 25,000 had pre-existing health conditions.

?️ Out of the 27,000, circa 2,400 were under 60 years old.

?️ 14,762 were over 80 years old.

?️ 14,228 of these 80+ years olds that died after testing positive for a Coronavirus had pre-exisiting conditions.

?️️ 1,334 people died in hospitals in UK testing positive for a Coronavirus with no pre-existing health conditions.

?️ Only 294 of the deaths were people under the age of 60 without any pre-exisiting conditions died up to 10th June 2020 after testing positive for a Coronavirus...

?️ Only 34 of the deaths were people under the age of 40 without any pre-exisiting conditions died up to 10th June 2020 after testing positive for a Coronavirus.

You can use the link below to check this out for yourself. It is the actual NHS website.

This stuff is all hidden in plain sight for those that want to find it.

If you ever had any doubt about the figures on the Mainstream Media then hopefully this serves as proof for you.

Obviously any person dying is not something we want to see, however you can clearly see that there was another reason for shutting the country down other than this 'virus' which has now been said to rarely spread from surfaces and to be rarely spread asymptomatically.

Please do feel free to share this far and wide with anyone you know that is still living in fear://www.england.nhs.uk/statistics/statistical-work-areas/covid-19-daily-deaths/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
2 minutes ago, lurchergrrl said:

Well this one will be interesting: using dogs to detect the virus. I'm hoping to work on this one, already called dibs on it in my department ?

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/covid-19-detection-dogs-trial-launches

I seen an interesting programme before.

Where they use dogs to smell cancer on people and the location of it on the body.

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I could of posted on this as far back as early Feb but chose not to due to the usual troll types on here.

I knew back then this was going to be very badly ran and that it would get out of hand in many ways and that as a country we would f**k it up .

We have def been shown how it's done by many a country classed as 3rd world .

This Nation def needs to pull its socks up on many fronts as we def nosediving to mediocrity on lots of fronts .

That is  a "I told you so " post without having told anyone anything ,well done Maxie ,once again you have subverted the laws of logic and reason.?

• Like 3
  • Haha 6
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

I could of posted on this as far back as early Feb but chose not to due to the usual troll types on here.

I knew back then this was going to be very badly ran and that it would get out of hand in many ways and that as a country we would f**k it up .

This Nation def needs to pull its socks up on many fronts as we def nosediving to mediocrity on lots of fronts .

You sound like the male equivalent of mystic meg ?.

5 hours ago, king said:

I seen an interesting programme before.

Where they use dogs to smell cancer on people and the location of it on the body.

That's why they want to try and see if we can use dogs for early detection of covid. Pretty cool really. We have a therapy dog in the hospital, he cheers everyone up. It would be ace to have more of them around ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, lurchergrrl said:

That's why they want to try and see if we can use dogs for early detection of covid. Pretty cool really. We have a therapy dog in the hospital, he cheers everyone up. It would be ace to have more of them around ?

So how would they go about training the dog to smell the cancer.

Would it be a simple case of playing hide and seek with a surgically removed cancer tumour concealed in something to train the dog.

As man trying to replicate the smell of cancer would be nay on impossible I would of thought.

6 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

But you didn't.... So I'm sorry but I don't believe you 

• Haha 2