Harry & Meghan

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hers my reason for being bothered for the f**k all that it’s worth mate. The Royal family is almost the last thing that is “ours”.......it’s the last thing that is uniquely uniquely and unapologe

Comes to something when these two from the top one percent need to go on tv and moan to the ninety nine percent about life at the top because there kid doesn’t get a royal title ...anyone from the bot

Posted Images

7 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

im far from pc but i don't get why anyone's bought her race into it; she not from a specific race or using her race yet there's several posts talking as if she's the f***ing black militant from balls of steel

She must be fckn colour blind if she honestly thought things were going to be ok

fck the pair of them.

she now deserves everything coming for her. Why on earth come on tv and prattle on when they left to be under the radar.

attention seekers

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Comes to something when these two from the top one percent need to go on tv and moan to the ninety nine percent about life at the top because there kid doesn’t get a royal title ...anyone from the bottom one percent would swop life in a heartbeat , I couldn’t see Megan and her wet blanket of a husband fairing to well looking for plastic to recycle on a New Delhi garbage tip seven days a week ...life’s tough at the top , it’s a fcuking lot tougher at the bottom ...

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

Is it not every little girls dream to marry the handsome prince, even if it is a ginger one, and live a life with unfathomable wealth and privilege? But the woman is still winging... what chance do the rest of us have of trying to keep one happy?

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

Is it not every little girls dream to marry the handsome prince, even if it is a ginger one, and live a life with unfathomable wealth and privilege? But the woman is still winging... what chance do the rest of us have of trying to keep one happy?

Me me me Meghan the manipulator,she said she wants to run for president,that's what she thinks of herself.

23 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I liked Harry ‘ and I was really hoping he’d found someone to share his life with but it’s all going down hill fast.

A bit crass all this interview stuff’ if they didn’t fancy the pressures of Royal Life they should of just bowed out quietly .

They have enough money between them without selling their soul for more as they have .

And if Megan has mentioned Presidency as a ambition what makes her qualified for that role .

Sounds all to much like they see themselfs as king and queen of America ?

That's exactly how they see themselves imo max.

There arrogance is of the scale,ye know by looking at her face shes insincere,deceit written all of it.

Shes an attention whore,but only on her terms,shes tryed to gaf many people without success.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Don't think that interview will do them both any favours.... His mother rocked the boat... ?And we all know how that ended?

Difference is don’t think many people actually like Meghan ?

• Like 1

for me  being in a mixed race relationship its all been a big let down ...when he married her and everybody was calling her ,myself and a few others on here said come on give her a chance....

now look whats happened....she had a real opportunity to build some bridges regards race ....unfortunately it looks like she has done the reverse .....now of course she will get flack and rightly so...a lot of folk are going to say its cos of her colour that shes behaved in this way...for me i think its more down to being a yank in Hollywood....but who knows whatever the reason ...

like i say a masive opportunity missed by the both of them .....just think of the work she could have done with regards to race if she had took on the roll properly and become a working part of the royal family.....became that "Princess" 

• Like 15
16 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

im far from pc but i don't get why anyone's bought her race into it; she not from a specific race or using her race yet there's several posts talking as if she's the f***ing black militant from balls of steel

If that's the case how can someone at the place be racist, she brought race up in her interview one other thing she didn't realise she had to curtsy to the queen did she think she was going to sit in the big chair stupid bitch

15 minutes ago, TOMO said:

for me  being in a mixed race relationship its all been a big let down ...when he married her and everybody was calling her ,myself and a few others on here said come on give her a chance....

now look whats happened....she had a real opportunity to build some bridges regards race ....unfortunately it looks like she has done the reverse .....now of course she will get flack and rightly so...a lot of folk are going to say its cos of her colour that shes behaved in this way...for me i think its more down to being a yank in Hollywood....but who knows whatever the reason ...

like i say a masive opportunity missed by the both of them .....just think of the work she could have done with regards to race if she had took on the roll properly and become a working part of the royal family.....became that "Princess" 

She is whiter than me ffs a manipulator that arranged the  oompa show before she even married the prince of ginge and preyed on his loathing of the press who he blames for the death of his mother to turn him against everything, very predictable behaviour and the type of bird a dad would warn his son not to get his willy wet in, ?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2