Harry & Meghan

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hers my reason for being bothered for the f**k all that it’s worth mate. The Royal family is almost the last thing that is “ours”.......it’s the last thing that is uniquely uniquely and unapologe

Comes to something when these two from the top one percent need to go on tv and moan to the ninety nine percent about life at the top because there kid doesn’t get a royal title ...anyone from the bot

Posted Images

Just now, littlefish said:

They could have, understandably, wanted to bow out of royal/public life honourably, but instead they have chosen to sell their holes to the media again.  I can't see any way back for them now......

That's it really, why the need to air your dirty laundry in front of millions. 

None us know what's gone off behind closed doors though, God only knows what the truth is. 

7 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

That's it really, why the need to air your dirty laundry in front of millions. 

None us know what's gone off behind closed doors though, God only knows what the truth is. 

Because megan loves the attention,megan the manipulator,thought they left Britain for peace an quiet,but then signed a deal with Netflix for 120 million ffs

Attention whore ye can see it in her face shes a manipulater,I cant stand the two of them,save the world ejits

• Like 2

Anyone ever see the childhood pictures of Megan? Obvious Photoshop job. The fathers face is notorious child murderer/ nonce John Wayne Gacy and the "brother" is the face of one of his victims. The young Megan in them could be any half caste girl -fuk knows who she really is or where she came from. 

well let's face it we have had so many covid threads with argument...and threats of off liners...it's good to get back to a proper thl thread about race..or racism...

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, TOMO said:

well let's face it we have had so many covid threads with argument...and threats of off liners...it's good to get back to a proper thl thread about race..or racism...

funny that should be brought up.who allways plays the race card if they can not get what they want ?and why does it only go one way ?.should the race card trump the truth ?.

• Like 1

He is a little ginger prick as well. I know lads who have hunted, shot and dug to terriers with Harry, have any of them run to the newspapers trying to cash in?? I get he's angry but fckin Oprah Winfrey??? That's one step away from Jerry springer. 

Absolute shithouse 

Edited by DIDO.1
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, TOMO said:

im far from pc but i don't get why anyone's bought her race into it; she not from a specific race or using her race yet there's several posts talking as if she's the f***ing black militant from balls of steel

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, South hams hunter said:

im far from pc but i don't get why anyone's bought her race into it; she not from a specific race or using her race yet there's several posts talking as if she's the f***ing black militant from balls of steel

Ail G ain’t black but the c**t keeps saying it ?