Harry & Meghan

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hers my reason for being bothered for the f**k all that it’s worth mate. The Royal family is almost the last thing that is “ours”.......it’s the last thing that is uniquely uniquely and unapologe

Comes to something when these two from the top one percent need to go on tv and moan to the ninety nine percent about life at the top because there kid doesn’t get a royal title ...anyone from the bot

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mushroom said:

Gotta say.... Do you really think that's the last we've heard of Piers? 

I don't particularly like the cnut but at least he's willing to say what no one wants to hear ?‍♂️

Free speech! ?‍♂️

And all the responsibility that comes with it.

I doubt it but he will never have that platform again if the rumours are true of him resigning. 

Yeah often he is right but he's the biggest arse licking moron imaginable. 

He was up her arsehole after she had drinks with him but has been obsessed ever since she snubbed him. 

3 minutes ago, Meece said:

As of 14:00 on Tuesday 9 March, we have received 41,015 complaints about the programme= statement by ofcom

Surprised it wasn’t more tbh .We are becoming a nation of scared c**ts afraid to say what’s on our minds .Worse to come I’d say .

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

I doubt it but he will never have that platform again if the rumours are true of him resigning. 

Yeah often he is right but he's the biggest arse licking moron imaginable. 

He was up her arsehole after she had drinks with him but has been obsessed ever since she snubbed him. 

And what mate?

Maybe he saw something shit about the person and they lost their glimmer to him.

It's happened on here (granted the person involved wasn't licking arse) but that glimmer of I'm gonna be nice and help this person lost it's sheen and became fuuck the cnut.

Is that a sour mouth or ah.. I was wrong to even think blah blah

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

He had kids and grand kids so the line remains .

8 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

He had kids and grand kids so the line remains .

They are claims with no real evidence. 

There's actual DNA evidence suggesting the Queen is a fraud, that's another matter though. 

Back to the interview .....

Parts looked rehearsed to me especially the look on Winfrey’s face each time a juicy  bit was dropped .Harry chose his words very carefully and no mention of Markels family melt down .That should of been an issue in equal  measures but no .

Just filled out the online jab appointment at Bath race course and done the cencus so going to treat myself to a bottle of red wine .If I’m still ok after that I’ve a few fucks to fire about later .

Red wine and you tube .

1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

Parts looked rehearsed to me especially the look on Winfrey’s face each time a juicy  bit was dropped .Harry chose his words very carefully and no mention of Markels family melt down .That should of been an issue in equal  measures but no .

Did you watch the 2hr interview FD ?

37 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Still goes back to the Plantagenets and direct line back to Kings of England .

Are you still drilling this shite out . 

how can the Plantagenets be the rightful rulers if they were defeated in the field of battle ? 

come on man ffs 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Yep every f****n cringey minute .Christ only a glass in and I’m firing fucks .

And there's me thinking you was a rat killing.rabbit slaying hardcore hunting machine.the type of guy that rambo 1 was based on..

And now you are watching that rubbish on the tv..

Where has it all gone wrong FD ffs ?

• Haha 6
20 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Just filled out the online jab appointment at Bath race course and done the cencus so going to treat myself to a bottle of red wine .If I’m still ok after that I’ve a few fucks to fire about later .

Red wine and you tube .

Welcome to the flock brother, power to the sheeple! ??

• Haha 1