Harry & Meghan

I wonder if you will ever see a time when a black person will want to prevail in any sphere of life without trying to weigh the odds by mentioning they are black ?

Dont they find this stuff embarrassing ?

I mean, they scream like f**k when you mention the major statistic of their achievements as a race but they want to play the black card for everything else.......bizarre.

• Like 2

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hers my reason for being bothered for the f**k all that it’s worth mate. The Royal family is almost the last thing that is “ours”.......it’s the last thing that is uniquely uniquely and unapologe

Comes to something when these two from the top one percent need to go on tv and moan to the ninety nine percent about life at the top because there kid doesn’t get a royal title ...anyone from the bot

Posted Images

On 14/01/2020 at 13:24, WILF said:

I wonder if you will ever see a time when a black person will want to prevail in any sphere of life without trying to weigh the odds by mentioning they are black ?

Dont they find this stuff embarrassing ?

I mean, they scream like f**k when you mention the major statistic of their achievements as a race but they want to play the black card for everything else.......bizarre.

When we have blacks on national television lecturing us and demanding how white people should live and think does it not strike home with people anymore that Africa is the most uneducated,most undemocratic cess pit in the entire world........these people begin by begging white people,then taking from white people.....and eventually end up slandering white people !!

When white men governed Rhodesia it thrived and had Zimbabwe not carried out a genocide of white Rhodesians they wouldnt now be starving.....we are constantly told that immigrants from third world dying countries are somehow a magical gift and our greatest strength.....yet they are totally incapable of making their own homelands thrive and prosper.

So when it comes to all this anti white logic and how all races are equal lets have it right.... according to blacks the white man has ruled the world,conquered and enslaved every other race,stolen every other races land and held all non whites down............so whites have the ability to do all this and it has nothing to do with white superiority ???.......i mean we,re either equal or we,re not.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3
2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

When we have blacks on national television lecturing us and demanding how white people should live and think does it not strike home with people anymore that Africa is the most uneducated,most undemocratic cess pit in the entire world........these people begin by begging white people,then taking from white people.....and eventually end up slandering white people !!

When white men governed Rhodesia it thrived and had Zimbabwe not carried out a genocide of white Rhodesians they wouldnt now be starving.....we are constantly told that immigrants from third world dying countries are somehow a magical gift and our greatest strength.....yet they are totally incapable of making their own homelands thrive and prosper.

So when it comes to all this anti white logic and how all races are equal lets have it right.... according to blacks the white man has ruled the world,conquered and enslaved every other race,stolen every other races land and held all non whites down............so whites have the ability to do all this and it has nothing to do with white superiority ???.......i mean we,re either equal or we,re not.

I believe us whites are genetically different to other races and better at stuff as well, how ever other races around the world are better at certain things than us, so if we were created to be different then how are we equal???? I agree with your post above, the only thing the blacks master is being the biggest numbers in a jail in every country they’ve settled 

• Like 1

If we have it right , as celebs go a lot of it is all for show . In reality , they are very unlikely to have a slack 2.5 million batting around as they aren’t a Kardashian or an avengers actor or bill gates. 

There is definitely some sort of sponsor revelation coming via an Oprah appearance or “face of” deals. 

I hope harry don’t f**k up , as i doubt he’ll be getting that back .... 

20 months it’s taken to remove him from the second most popular royal to a visa applicant. 

Scandalous 

On 16/01/2020 at 17:27, Lenmcharristar said:

I believe us whites are genetically different to other races and better at stuff as well, how ever other races around the world are better at certain things than us, so if we were created to be different then how are we equal???? I agree with your post above, the only thing the blacks master is being the biggest numbers in a jail in every country they’ve settled 

One thing whites folks ain’t better at is reducing our natives countries to wastelands !

• Like 1
On 16/01/2020 at 14:29, gnasher16 said:

When I joined the army , there was two white afrikaans in my intake 

when they were asked if they were were South African they’d shake their heads....

zimbabwean ? 

“No sir , we’re rhodesians” 

there is still a sense of belonging in those people that is quite humbling to witness. A true lost tribe of a nation . 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

What you mean get a grip ' 

I was a massive Royalist but all this Andrew and Harry carryone has put me off them a bit to be truthful .

I mean get a fecking grip.

...i was a massive royalist ??

You ain't 1 of them crazy fexkers who stands on the pavement waving a little plastic British flag flat out as the royals drive by are you...

9 minutes ago, king said:

I mean get a fecking grip.

...i was a massive royalist ??

You ain't 1 of them crazy fexkers who stands on the pavement waving a little plastic British flag flat out as the royals drive by are you...

I am a massive royalist.....I think the queen and Phillip represent everything that was great about our race of people.

She has got this one spot on, that silly ginger c**t and his half chat Mrs can f**k off and sell all that “poor downtrodden black man” shit in the United States where it belongs 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1