World Cup 2018

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday afternoon's scenes were remarkable, drunk men openly sobbing and crying, women and children jumping up and down screaming and shouting, but that's enough about Scotland. Well done Engla

Just been watching the English and Swedish fans chanting at each other English fans were "YOUR SHIT BUT YOUR BIRDS ARE FIT" Swedish retorted "GO HOME TO YOUR UGLY WIVES" 

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Tell yous what SAFC are looking Strong and sharp .

Great chance of going far in this World Cup ?

32 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

What is it you want to hear? Thnk there might be a few ‘jocks’ on once you’ve actually played a decent team.

NO , ok we played a easy team , but it will do the young team a world of good  6 goals  brill, we prob loose to Belgium Thursday , , but we through anyway . we got good young team that any jock , welsh, Irish , wish  they had in there  national  teams  . i never thought we go that far in this  tournament , but i am happy  so far , we got some good young players  here that can only get better with each game etc, Come on England   .!!

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, bird said:

NO , ok we played a easy team , but it will do the young team a world of good  6 goals  brill, we prob loose to Belgium Thursday , , but we through anyway . we got good young team that any jock , welsh, Irish , wish  they had in there  national  teams  . i never thought we go that far in this  tournament , but i am happy  so far , we got some good young players  here that can only get better with each game etc, Come on England   .!!

I think the fact it's a young team with no baggage is helping. The uk media aren't pissing on their backs this time and digging up dirt on the players and also the fans aren't turning against them (yet). It takes a lot of pressure off of them and they have as good a chance as anyone to win it out. England always had good players but they were just threw into the cauldron and devoured by their own. The poor little munchkins just need to feel the love.?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Tell yous what SAFC are looking Strong and sharp .

Great chance of going far in this World Cup ?

Aye, 2 shots faced by the Sunderland prodigy, 2 goals conceded ! Lol 

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Will it ? 

Personally id rather go for broke and go out on a high rather than a tactical draw ,

england have no one to fear at this World Cup from what I’ve seen so far 

Germany look very flat imho 

Brazil ???

3 hours ago, jiggy said:

I think the fact it's a young team with no baggage is helping. The uk media aren't pissing on their backs this time and digging up dirt on the players and also the fans aren't turning against them (yet). It takes a lot of pressure off of them and they have as good a chance as anyone to win it out. England always had good players but they were just threw into the cauldron and devoured by their own. The poor little munchkins just need to feel the love.?

true mate regards  media on there backs,  think most people  back home , arnt expecting  them to go very far, so the lads are just trying to enjoy there football, and every game they play.And having  Kane up front  leading them,who top class player, his pen's  were top draw    ,one player who always took great pens was shearer  said  he did brill . Thursday  will be a real test for them , but you never know they might  win, if they all try there best and play to there  ability , any  lolthink can happen in football .

• Like 1

I'm not a psychologist (although I'm pretty sure socks suffers from something ending in ..path ) but I think with this group of players that win will be a confidence boost and help them realise that they can compete and improve ,,,,with previous teams I think it would of just confirmed their undeserved idea of self worth .

• Like 3