World Cup 2018

2 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

How so. What about rugby qualifies somebodyas being able to fight?

It wasn't so much about their ability to fight and more about the difference in physical toughness between world class rugby and football players ... and there is no comparison......

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday afternoon's scenes were remarkable, drunk men openly sobbing and crying, women and children jumping up and down screaming and shouting, but that's enough about Scotland. Well done Engla

Just been watching the English and Swedish fans chanting at each other English fans were "YOUR SHIT BUT YOUR BIRDS ARE FIT" Swedish retorted "GO HOME TO YOUR UGLY WIVES" 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Haha.....I never found all that cauliflower ears and bog seats round the necks of 17 stone blokes that intimidating !

I knew all the lads at our local club, used to go and watch a fair bit......I have seen nearly all the east London teams, Met police, you name it and I never saw one bloke I wouldn’t be confident of rinsing in a competitive game of anything! 

They used to be at me to come and play all the time but I just used to bat them off telling them they were all latent queers......it’s all a bit too “handle bar moustace and leather vest” for my comfort zone ! Lol lol 

And football is manly as fukc lol .....

1 minute ago, socks said:

And football is manly as fukc lol .....

By the way, that reminds me........I have posted that “Village People” CD you lent me back ! Lol 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

If thats the case..  i agree.

I don’t, there have been plenty of top class football players with the physical size and strength and ability to play rugby at any level........Thierry Henry was about 14.5 stone hard fit and like a brick shithouse, same for Ronaldo (Brazil), Christian Vieri, Jonny Hartson, Les Ferdinand, Gareth Bale, Lakaku etc etc......Jonny Wilkinson wouldn’t have a hope in f**k of scoring 25 goals a season in the Championship and nor would Will Carling, Van Der Vesthasen and any other egg chaser.

Nobody is saying rugby players can play football that's a completely different argument mt point was MODERN DAY FOOTBALLERS are a bunch of faggotts ........

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

They maybe get hard and physical with men but thats their lot. All the stories ive heard of rugby pranks etc are pretty gay imo sticking stuff up the new guys arse for a prank.

Either way who could win in a fight means nothing tbh as i doubt many of either have ever thrown punches in thier life. And even if they had its irrelevant.  Rugby being a mans sport and tough is a nonsense argument. 

Whoops ✊l

2 minutes ago, socks said:

Nobody is saying rugby players can play football that's a completely different argument mt point was MODERN DAY FOOTBALLERS are a bunch of faggotts ........

Not all of them, now I will concede that rule changes have allowed weaker players to look like superstars in the modern game but there are still some tough boys playing and they train hard every day.

But if we are talking all round physical ability then them lads that play rugby league would take some beating I reckon, they would certainly be a mile in front of union players.

7 minutes ago, WILF said:

Not all of them, now I will concede that rule changes have allowed weaker players to look like superstars in the modern game but there are still some tough boys playing and they train hard every day.

But if we are talking all round physical ability then them lads that play rugby league would take some beating I reckon, they would certainly be a mile in front of union players.

Getting pumped full of gear and growth does help one go beyond a mans natural abilities, it's rife in rugby.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, WILF said:

Lots of union guys have gone to league and made big names for themselves and lots of club level boys switch to league through the summer months so physically I don't think it's much different. League is a far faster game and cardio plays a much bigger part .....

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Greyman said:

Selfies in the mirror showing are lovely enhanced muscles nor me mate ?

You're getting a bit confused here Greyman, i don't take steroids my old friend. I'll ask again though but don't get abusive. What have performance enhancing drugs and rugby got to do with selfies anyway? ???

24 minutes ago, socks said:

Lots of union guys have gone to league and made big names for themselves and lots of club level boys switch to league through the summer months so physically I don't think it's much different. League is a far faster game and cardio plays a much bigger part .....

I suppose you can only really compare football players to rugby backs, I don’t think you need any ability beyond being fat to spend eighty minutes with your head wedged up another dudes chad ! Lol