World Cup 2018

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday afternoon's scenes were remarkable, drunk men openly sobbing and crying, women and children jumping up and down screaming and shouting, but that's enough about Scotland. Well done Engla

Just been watching the English and Swedish fans chanting at each other English fans were "YOUR SHIT BUT YOUR BIRDS ARE FIT" Swedish retorted "GO HOME TO YOUR UGLY WIVES" 

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Ronaldos unreal what a player

I agree, don't like him but respect the fact that he's probably one of the top 10 players ever, fabulous game, hope there's many more.

Cheers, D.

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, dytkos said:

I agree, don't like him but respect the fact that he's probably one of the top 10 players ever, fabulous game, hope there's many more.

Cheers, D.

My opinion is that him and Messi are probably top 5 easily ever.  

35 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

My opinion is that him and Messi are probably top 5 easily ever.  

Do you think he'll be signing for Sunderland before the new season? :hmm:

Edited by ChrisJones
Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Not even in the top ten kerney lad

Tha must be kidding me, easily as talented as any player that's laced up the boots. Messi and Ronaldo would have been kicked all over in his era. They tried that with him but he was as strong as a bull. 

3 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

It's the truth, just imagine Ronaldo in that era. He would die of shock at the first challenge against him.......

I very much doubt that , people seem to forget he was at United for a long time , a team not exactly reknowned for taking it easy , to say a player with the strength of ronaldo isnt capable of taking a few clips is a bit niave 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Kerny92 said:

Tha must be kidding me, easily as talented as any player that's laced up the boots. Messi and Ronaldo would have been kicked all over in his era. They tried that with him but he was as strong as a bull. 

For how long ? 

A season ? 2 or 3 ? 

When he went to Napoli he was shite , 

to be a great , you need to do more, he doesn’t have much in the trophy room baring a World Cup , look at iniestas in comparison