World Cup 2018

With coming from England am glad they won..fair play to the young lads.thwy must be having the time of there life's..but apart from that it's just a game of football to me..a boring game at that..

• Like 1

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday afternoon's scenes were remarkable, drunk men openly sobbing and crying, women and children jumping up and down screaming and shouting, but that's enough about Scotland. Well done Engla

Just been watching the English and Swedish fans chanting at each other English fans were "YOUR SHIT BUT YOUR BIRDS ARE FIT" Swedish retorted "GO HOME TO YOUR UGLY WIVES" 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Peter Leemooch said:

not another a his fanboys you not be if you knew what the guys really like

3 minutes ago, Peter Leemooch said:

not another a his fanboys you not be if you knew what the guys really like

It didn't stop you arse licking him though did it he showed you a bit of hospitality and you were creaming yourself till he saw through you so why don't you crawl back in your shit pit you spineless cnut 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, blackmaggie said:

It didn't stop you arse licking him though did it he showed you a bit of hospitality and you were creaming yourself till he saw through you so why don't you crawl back in your shit pit you spineless cnut 

What's crack here then.....

I don't follow football much these days, so I don't really know is much about the players, but I was impressed by Trippier and Lingard - equally amazed that Roman Torres didn't manage to talk himself into a red card !

Not getting carried away, but momentum is everything, and you can only play the team that's put in front of you.......... we're on a roll, let's hope it continues !

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, John d said:

Gnasher on here read a thread about some west ham fans beating peters brother up, so he invited him and his son down to west ham playing man united as peters son is a united fan. Gnasher paid for everything and brought his son football boots, shinpads etc and Peter was made up with his new friend, telling everyone on here how much he appreciated his kindness. Over the years he returned the favour up north and the two got along sound until peter asked him for money, got told no and then spat venom about him on here while Gnasher was not able to defend himself for a while. 

Now really that is their own business and it should of stayed between two grown men but somehow it got on here and for some reason Peter had to turn coat and slag the man off at every opportunity.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not that bothered about the names involved or what went on. They are both adults and I'm sure they will sort it out between themselves one day.

The point that does bother me is the snideyness shown by peter as it's a trait I can't stand in any man. To do that is just low imo and just shows he is a c**t

Wow!

Or it could all be made up and Peter and Gnasher have been arguing with each other on the laptop using different usernames...... ???

I know all about the craic between Peter and gnash and and believe me Peter is a snidey weasely little Cnut because gnash refused to lend him money. That's it open and shut case. Peter you knew all about gnasher before asking for any money and you were happy with the fella then. You only started all this shit after he refused to lend you money. Your very lucky your so insignificant otherwise you wouldn't be able to type this shit on here. 

• Like 3

I’ll speak as I find.......in the few conversations via PM Gnasher was always an absolute gentleman to me.

He was generous enough to invite me and my boy to West Ham twice one of them being our last ever game at Upton Park.

He didn’t have to do that.

He had a genuine interest in all sorts of things when we conversed via pm and also a genuine lack of understanding of why certain people found him so fascinating.

You won’t hear a bad word out of me about the bloke, I marked him as a genuine stand up chap and one I’d be very happy to sit and share a mug of tea and a chinwag with. 

• Like 9