3 minutes ago, chas94 said:

hes a 5/8 3/8 bull grey out of wrecking crew stuff had the lad pm me saying the lad used his dog and was promised a pup but then sold the bitch

Give the lad a pup... And do right by that bitch... Don't pass her on again mate.. Let her grow old bones or pts... I hope they make decent dogs and go to tidy lads👍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Give the lad a pup... And do right by that bitch... Don't pass her on again mate.. Let her grow old bones or pts... I hope they make decent dogs and go to tidy lads👍

dont know if i can trust the f****r DC hes fiends with the lad on fb so dont know if hes being genuine or not or just after a free pup told him what the lad did and he just ignored it and yh mate me dad keeps a few dogs around the house his old bitch is on her way out so she will live the rest of her days chilling out in the garden im gna give her abit start of season to get me pup going and that be it shes a good bitch just no good as a catch dog now to old and f****d 

• Like 2

I'd still give him a pup... Good karma... When it turns out tidy, the other prick can see it graft and kick himself for being a cnut😉😁

1 hour ago, chas94 said:

it is fella yh,iv given 5 of the pups away,will sell the other 3 cheap to make some the cash back the wanker ripped me for

Fair play to you mate for sticking it out

On 06/06/2020 at 08:49, Salford black dog said:

Have you got more pictures of that bull x whippet looks nice what’s the height on her 👍

dont want to put anymore on here realy mate as shes seen abit but can pm me shes about 21.5

8 hours ago, gwalchmai4110 said:

the old girl........i had to condition her light or shed not have caught a cold. a gret fun bitch to have about

atb

14908211_1126378277411915_1974129982961427977_n.jpg

post-27176-0-00778500-1488875772.jpg

12814055_960261107356967_2464977959307409590_n.jpg

Try feeding the fecker 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Try feeding the fecker 

f**k me on page 35 you were congratulating me on the conditioning.... Make your mind up lol

Atb

• Haha 2

Yep he's got you on that one blacky not me though 

Try feeding the f****r 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, gwalchmai4110 said:

f**k me on page 35 you were congratulating me on the conditioning.... Make your mind up lol

Atb

Just pulling ya pisser out 

Like the look on um

2 minutes ago, cantona said:

Any idea of the weight of bitch chas 94

no mate im not one for weighing them rely but shes not a heavy bitch at all light framed

91365720_678529172919435_239697413210636288_n.jpg

93886961_628579734540260_2198606179867820032_n.jpg

• Like 5