4 minutes ago, Pez79 said:

No, are you that fella who threatened to drive to Ocean Drive but bottled it after you realised you were outweighed by 15 stone?

I've asked nicely on more than one occasion for said person to send me a place and time to meet him and put it to bed... unfortunately he has no spine and feels safe hiding behind the back of the sofa ,I live in hope that he grows a set? ,but won't hold my breath?

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Magine even entertaining the fool ?‍♂️?

I've seriously never fathomed why you lot do. Call it sport, or 'entertaining'; It's not. It just fukks up the forum ?

Personally, I don't suffer fools. But, that's just my way. Ask my list.

Untitled.jpg.1927c33e4e159e67eaac9ef291c1d513.jpg

35 minutes ago, Pez79 said:

Come on Arry surely you can do better than that, answer my earlier question instead of reverting to type.

Do your fishing somewhere else I'm not bitting.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1

All this chap is doing is asking for answers ,something I did way back .The piss taking and counter arguments are why this thread is never going to reveal the answer .

If they are there nobodies going to say for fear of getting ripped a new one and meanwhile those with enquiring minds are the butt of ridicule lol .Go figure that ??

Isnt it about time we saw proof beyond guessing ,speculating ,believing others ,silly pics and dog spoor .

This thread has got to the point where one person steers the narrative and many others hang on his every word ,with no proof ,with nothing more than half truths and grainy pics .

If you hangers on really believe they are there with this level of so called proof then I’m afraid a few have gone way down in my estimation .

This chap Pez, Greb whoever he is is merely asking for answers lads .

• Thanks 1
16 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

All this chap is doing is asking for answers ,something I did way back .The piss taking and counter arguments are why this thread is never going to reveal the answer .

If they are there nobodies going to say for fear of getting ripped a new one and meanwhile those with enquiring minds are the butt of ridicule lol .Go figure that ??

Isnt it about time we saw proof beyond guessing ,speculating ,believing others ,silly pics and dog spoor .

This thread has got to the point where one person steers the narrative and many others hang on his every word ,with no proof ,with nothing more than half truths and grainy pics .

If you hangers on really believe they are there with this level of so called proof then I’m afraid a few have gone way down in my estimation .

This chap Pez, Greb whoever he is is merely asking for answers lads .

it's always good to keep an open mind

2 hours ago, Pez79 said:

Again, how many UK countrymen are experts on big cats, how many do they see over here, what gives them the expertise that others don't have?

There's millions of cats and dogs in Britain, I think it's safe to say anybody with a degree of intelligence knows the differences.

It's not that there experienced in big cats,but they know what animals are about so less chance of mis identity.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Pez79 said:

There's no known population of big cats in the UK so how can you claim that a countryman's witness account is reliable, what makes him an expert on big cats?

Who is this post aimed at?

6 minutes ago, Pez79 said:

You know the point I was getting at, that a man of the country is no more qualified than Joe Bloggs who owns a Lab and a Moggy.

Well they are, really, aren't they.

Take Magoo, off here as an example.  He's out and about in the countryside all the time.  He assures me he could tell the difference between a blackbird and a starling, at 500 yards, because it was a clear day.

I'll never forget that pearl of wisdom.  EVER ??

• Haha 3
13 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Well they are, really, aren't they.

Take Magoo, off here as an example.  He's out and about in the countryside all the time.  He assures me he could tell the difference between a blackbird and a starling, at 500 yards, because it was a clear day.

I'll never forget that pearl of wisdom.  EVER ??

i’m out more in a week then have been in your life shaark 

and you can spot starlings from blackbirds quite easily similar to doylums they like to be in a flock 

Edited by mC HULL
3 minutes ago, Pez79 said:

Have you seen any big cats mate, perhaps the Cadeby Cougar?

i have  to be fair years ago on a golf course size of a fox on the other side of a drain later found out it was some sort of american pet cat  ? 

• Haha 1
  • paulus locked this topic