8 minutes ago, Pez79 said:

What are you telling me for, you need to speak to my acquaintance and stay off the sauce.

Sounds like you and the wife made a compromise, Black Lab it is then.

I would speak to him but no ones seen him since he hid cowering under the 1 st hurdle ? apparently he's  a missing person black lab or whatever I want what there's no.compromise I get it what about you got a runner yet ? Let the Akita of the lead yet  it says a lot about you not being able to manage a dog or letting it of your may be best not bothering with a runner greb

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Pez79 said:

No, you were enquiring about lurcher litters but then had to compromise on a black lab, let's deal with facts shall we.

Why so you keep asking me that question, I'm Pez from Durham, how many pints is it?

Dont. tell me you support West ham now  I didn't compromise either  ? so go on what working dogs do you have who had a walk out with you ? Who knows you  and can the lawn fertiliser be let of the lead your just a troll my quess a anti so I will bid you good night 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No just interested in football in general I didn't ask why would you support West ham I asked are you still supporting them as you did on another user account and seeing as you were a leeds fan I was confused so go on who have you had a walk out with ? Who knows you through the dogs 

8 minutes ago, Pez79 said:

I'm sorry, do you need to be vouched for to be a prized member on here or something, you seem quite obsessed, quite strange really.

No not by a prized member I know plenty of lads that do a good bit that don't come on here but a few do don't be shy who have you walked out with and can vouch for you come on greb I have asked before 

I reckon that's about 10 user names, maybe more that dogfox has had, binned off every time for being an absolute bellend but still keeps coming back.

Sad, sad fukcer.  ?

Cheers, D.

• Like 3
15 hours ago, Pez79 said:

There's no known population of big cats in the UK so how can you claim that a countryman's witness account is reliable, what makes him an expert on big cats?

At the risk of getting caught in your net i imagine what people are on about is that countrymen know what native animals look like in certain places/situations . So if they see something out of the ordinary they spot it instantly . I dont think people are suggesting dai the farmer can spot a mountain lion at 200 yards , but that he can spot something out of the ordinary for native animals

14 hours ago, Pez79 said:

The idea that there's a breeding population of big cats in the UK is on par with Nessie or Bigfoot sightings IMO.

You may be right about no big cats in the uk but using the "nessie and bigfoot" is a bit overdramatic . Neither of those are actual animals are alive today . At least there are big cats around the world and you can actually have them as pets

3 hours ago, Pez79 said:

That's fair, but then again, the vast majority of folk know what a dog looks like in the field.

The main point though is, eye witness accounts are terribly unreliable, it doesn't mean folk are liars, just that they are likely wrong.

It's quite telling that after decades of sightings there's still nothing concrete.

There is also people that will only see what they want to or are plain stupid 

example in the summer local Facebook page put pic up of a roadkill grass snake  the comments had it identified as a grass snake ,a adder and one bright spark saying it was escaped pet and definitely not native to the uk ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • paulus locked this topic