On 14/02/2022 at 17:50, Bush Rummager said:

Some interesting thermal footage here from the last poddy.

Taken in my county of Notts.. other side of the Trent from where i am though.

If you haven't listened to it... you should👍

BIGCATCONVERSATIONS.COM

Here’s one of the clips from the podcast, the family have gone from total sceptics to investing a couple of grand on thermal that they are now thinking of upgrading, probably only a Labrador but they have seen it 8 times now, hats off to them for proving it for themselves 👍

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

We I thought I'd let you know how I got on meeting greyman. Drove and met him at his, quick cuppa and we were off down the motorway to meet 2 witnesses who had,  had an incounter with what they believ

Spent the morning chatting to a taxidermist from the natural history museum,his friend is a wildlife enthusiast from manang,sets a couple of camera traps up at 5000+ meters,thin air mountain country,t

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, BEARINATOR said:

Waste of time pal as none believers won’t listen anyway 

Well they just missed a good opportunity to rip the piss mate as it was me on there 😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1
32 minutes ago, McVey said:

You're not still chasing rainbows are you G?

I,m in it for the long haul mate, my knowledge and understanding of these things is growing slowly and it’s just a matter of time before I have that 101% photo for all of you doubters ✌️✌️

• Like 13

I have two brand new cameras with new battery’s and new SD cards one set on a burst of 3 still pics one set on video hidden on a run in the hedge were I caught this fella last June, I know it went through there at least twice in may and June of last year as a witness on the podcast saw it then when I met him I put a quick camera up on the hedge and got this before my camera was stolen, the hedge is around 15ft wide with a good run through that the deer ,Fox’s etc use my cams are right in the middle out of it back to back, so if he’s still alive and following the same route he has for the last 3 years and no one gets my cams I,m in with my best shot for a long while of catching it, but like all cats they can be a bit unpredictable 👍👍👍

E6C39FAC-A404-4015-A3FF-3F8C25E32335.jpeg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...