• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Pez79 said:

I was looking for a site showing proof of the existence of big cats in the UK, unfortunately this isn't one.

So you are a big cat hunter now Greb? Still supporting the Hammers? ?

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Pez79 said:

I can't say I've seen either, the grebe is a beautiful looking bird mind.

The greb is nothing like that. More of an ugly toad that constantly tries to pass itself off as something interesting. 

• Haha 2

Apparently there is a clip on YouTube of a guy in tent out wild camping who hears a big cat 'calling' outside his tent. Supposed to sound like a Lynx apparently. Obviously so easy to set up with a blutooth speaker!!

Still wouldn't mind seeing the clip out of curiosity if nothing else.. if anyone's seen it and can be arsed to pop it up... thanks in advance..?

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Pez79 said:

What a spiteful thing to say about such a glorious creature you little swine you.

WWW.MAGICALQUOTE.COM

It is I Leclerc, Man of a thousand faces, every one the same.

Edited by Nicepix
1 hour ago, Deker said:

Anyway, what are peoples opinions on the latest big black cat sighting video???

My opinion it’s a shame after all this you still have the class arsehole trying to ruin everything it’s a good topic and in one of his many previous lives he actually claimed to like and know a lot about large felines, but turned out as usual to be all hot air and wind, backed up by Wikipedia much the same as many other keyboard warriors, the video is pretty decent, but as in many of these cases it would be great to get there quick and do the scaling of the animal and get any forensics from the carcass before it’s been touched grounds soft enough to find a pug mark or two etc ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
Just now, Pez79 said:

My expert analysis confirms this thread is on par with the alien & god threads, years of nothing substantial.

I admire your futile quest in trying to convince others, well, at least you're getting out there I suppose.

That’s quite funny coming from the man that was scared to pick up his own dogs shit during lockdown, try getting out there yourself you may not have to make such an arse of yourself in the real world if you had something other than make believe and fantasy going on in your life, anyway once again congratulations I,m off before you ruin things for the umpteenth time enjoy your five mins of fame and try not to chew your shoulder to hard in all the excitement laters ?

• Haha 5
19 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

Apparently there is a clip on YouTube of a guy in tent out wild camping who hears a big cat 'calling' outside his tent. Supposed to sound like a Lynx apparently. Obviously so easy to set up with a blutooth speaker!!

Still wouldn't mind seeing the clip out of curiosity if nothing else.. if anyone's seen it and can be arsed to pop it up... thanks in advance..?

O.k... i found it myself! lol..

Skip to 14:00 minutes.. i think what they're suggesting is a cat sound is at 14:57.

By f**k.. it's a strange sound though... ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • paulus locked this topic