11 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Positive person mate ,hence the questions .

Im done name calling and being a tit but answers would be nice backed up by facts .Not too much to ask to ask on a thread which has run for years without any is it .

Some may be easily lead but others require concrete proof mate that’s all .

Not trying to have the last word mate. You have mellowed mate and thats good.

I have no proof at all but I strongly believe there are big cats out there only from all the accounts around here. Friends and farmers have told me of their sighting in great detail and I know them they are not bull shitters. Not one of the people that have told their stories have every gone to the press in fact won't even talk about it unless encouraged by asking them.

What I would say there were far more sightings 20 years ago.

Still the odd one now and then and seem alway black ones here now.

Cheers Arry

• Like 3

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

12 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Positive person mate ,hence the questions .

Im done name calling and being a tit but answers would be nice backed up by facts .Not too much to ask to ask on a thread which has run for years without any is it .

Some may be easily lead but others require concrete proof mate that’s all .

And I’ve offered to take you to the RAU with me on more than one occasion, so you can see and talk with the people that collect all this info, what everyone needs to understand is I,m just an old boy that likes being out in the wild, I see things and find things which I hand over to people far more qualified than myself to do what they do, I no the truth so don’t really need to prove anything to anyone, but I will always try to answer people as honestly as I can if they have a question, it’s that simple, this year I have seen several fantastic thermal films, a video of an adult with 3 cubs in broad day light and a stuffed black leopard mounted over a roe that was shot in the north of the country, I don’t have any of it in my possession but when I meet the people I meet they will show me the latest things that have came in, it’s a network of people and not just one persons delusion, it’s real it is happening and one day I would like to understand it all, even a breeding population can be getting weaker and smaller year on year but there are definitely at least a few cubs born wild in the uk every year and it’s up to you and anyone else to find your own truths, but being the loudest in the room or getting the last word in doesn’t make anyone right greb and it just ends up ruining it for people that do want to talk about it ????

• Like 7
12 minutes ago, Pez79 said:

The forum is silent, impossible.

Challenging ideas and thoughts should be embraced, not ridiculed.

That's what science and evidence is all about.

Spot on whoever you are bud .

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

And I’ve offered to take you to the RAU with me on more than one occasion, so you can see and talk with the people that collect all this info, what everyone needs to understand is I,m just an old boy that likes being out in the wild, I see things and find things which I hand over to people far more qualified than myself to do what they do, I no the truth so don’t really need to prove anything to anyone, but I will always try to answer people as honestly as I can if they have a question, it’s that simple, this year I have seen several fantastic thermal films, a video of an adult with 3 cubs in broad day light and a stuffed black leopard mounted over a roe that was shot in the north of the country, I don’t have any of it in my possession but when I meet the people I meet they will show me the latest things that have came in, it’s a network of people and not just one persons delusion, it’s real it is happening and one day I would like to understand it all, even a breeding population can be getting weaker and smaller year on year but there are definitely at least a few cubs born wild in the uk every year and it’s up to you and anyone else to find your own truths, but being the loudest in the room or getting the last word in doesn’t make anyone right greb and it just ends up ruining it for people that do want to talk about it ????

Respect all that Paul and the offer to take me to see the so called evidence .

I won’t take you up on it because I honestly believe others are trying their hardest to convince a few they are there by providing evidence gathered elsewhere and by falsifying things to suit .

Ive spent my whole life in an area where sightings were once common and I’m out far more than you may think .I’ve been to see so called kills ,tracks and spoor and everything pointed to dogs .

We had a feral Doberman and a lab killing sheep for two years that was attributed to large cats until they were both shot ,you may remember that .All sightings and evidence ceased from that day .

You have stated there are still sightings in my area yet fail to come up with locations or names of those who have seen them .I’d love to bag one and get a shoulder mount to go with the rest .

Im no shirker when it come to getting out and being there and can’t remember a week gone by in my adult life when I havnt been out at least 3 times a week with either lamp or thermal .

The notion that I’ve missed anything on the 22 farms I shoot over is ludicrous .

I speak to plenty of lads up and down the country but no reports from any of them regarding sightings or evidence .
If there was any scrap of evidence based truth I’d be the first to say mate .

My life is very much yes or no with no room for bollocks or wool pullers so if there is any hard evidence that 100% backs up your theory then please feel free to post it .Date ,time and location pics only please .

Imagine the shit  I’d get if I said there were alligators in the Avon but  couldn’t support an ounce of evidence bar a log floating by .Your supposition is on a par with that to me mate ,sorry if it demeans all you believe in but there tis .

Surely after all this time and a nation wide network according to you ,we would have ,beyond doubt ,the proof they are here that would stop all the piss taking ,the lies and crap surrounding it .Not too much to ask is it Paul ?

14 minutes ago, big sid said:

if one was spotted for real what would the authority's do? shoot or try to capture it.

Shoot to kill policy mate, Sadly this one was shot just after this pic was taken the trap would have saved his life ?

11BFEA33-C5E9-42D1-BD7B-19B369FA2C3F.jpeg

• Like 4
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Respect all that Paul and the offer to take me to see the so called evidence .

I won’t take you up on it because I honestly believe others are trying their hardest to convince a few they are there by providing evidence gathered elsewhere and by falsifying things to suit .

Ive spent my whole life in an area where sightings were once common and I’m out far more than you may think .I’ve been to see so called kills ,tracks and spoor and everything pointed to dogs .

We had a feral Doberman and a lab killing sheep for two years that was attributed to large cats until they were both shot ,you may remember that .All sightings and evidence ceased from that day .

You have stated there are still sightings in my area yet fail to come up with locations or names of those who have seen them .I’d love to bag one and get a shoulder mount to go with the rest .

Im no shirker when it come to getting out and being there and can’t remember a week gone by in my adult life when I havnt been out at least 3 times a week with either lamp or thermal .

The notion that I’ve missed anything on the 22 farms I shoot over is ludicrous .

I speak to plenty of lads up and down the country but no reports from any of them regarding sightings or evidence .
If there was any scrap of evidence based truth I’d be the first to say mate .

My life is very much yes or no with no room for bollocks or wool pullers so if there is any hard evidence that 100% backs up your theory then please feel free to post it .Date ,time and location pics only please .

Imagine the shit  I’d get if I said there were alligators in the Avon but  couldn’t support an ounce of evidence bar a log floating by .Your supposition is on a par with that to me mate ,sorry if it demeans all you believe in but there tis .

Surely after all this time and a nation wide network according to you ,we would have ,beyond doubt ,the proof they are here that would stop all the piss taking ,the lies and crap surrounding it .Not too much to ask is it Paul ?

Mate with all due respect read what you have written, you want to see solid evidence I have offered to take you to a university attended by the royal family to meet professors, biologists and even students that are working on this as part of there course work, but you won’t go because all these people are lying, in that case you must not believe very much at all, Rick minter goes to America to do work on mountain lions and India regarding leopards it would be the easiest thing in the world for us to pick up all the evidence we need to make a water tight case but we don’t because we want the government to acknowledge what they already no and get onboard with studying it properly, I,m sorry to say but I meet many great white hunters like yourself who can’t accept they can be outsmarted by an animal on there own turf  so will just put up the same wall as you have, it is real it is happening but we need people in power to support it and stop brushing it under the carpet, ??

DE4BAC38-BED8-4CE9-AC6D-990ABAB379DF.png

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
2 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Where was that taken mate?

That was in Wales mate, sadly he was an escapee and though he posed no risk due to the incompetence of the people involved he was shot 

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

That was in Wales mate, sadly he was an escapee and though he posed no risk due to the incompetence of the people involved he was shot 

Ah ok mate - I did wonder if it was one living wild :thumbs:

Shame it was shot.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Pez79 said:

Who is this Rick Minter, what are his credentials?

A bit of quick research and he was giving speeches on British big cat and sasquatch sightings

Rick Minter. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Greyman said:

Mate with all due respect read what you have written, you want to see solid evidence I have offered to take you to a university attended by the royal family to meet professors, biologists and even students that are working on this as part of there course work, but you won’t go because all these people are lying, in that case you must not believe very much at all, Rick minter goes to America to do work on mountain lions and India regarding leopards it would be the easiest thing in the world for us to pick up all the evidence we need to make a water tight case but we don’t because we want the government to acknowledge what they already no and get onboard with studying it properly, I,m sorry to say but I meet many great white hunters like yourself who can’t accept they can be outsmarted by an animal on there own turf  so will just put up the same wall as you have, it is real it is happening but we need people in power to support it and stop brushing it under the carpet, ??

DE4BAC38-BED8-4CE9-AC6D-990ABAB379DF.png

You would be welcome  to show me otherwise on my own turf Paul .In fact I insist mate .pm me for a look out with my thermal any time .

The onus is on you believers to prove to the likes of myself it’s there ,not the other way round as I know they arnt .

This fact is overlooked in favour of “it must be there cos I want it to be “.

Show us proof Paul instead of switching it back onto us to disprove .

Weve seen enough on this thread to understand your slightly confused as to what constitutes evidence and what’s so obviously not that it’s going to be difficult for you to persuade the likes of myself .You won’t care though as don’t I .Nothing in my life will change without the proof of large cats ?⬛ because I 100% know they arnt there in my region .

I have 11 trail cams out for the deer and foxes so not just myself floundering in the countryside ?.

Does say enough about your good self that even a  trail cam pic evades you let alone the real thing ?.

Finally ,why would any government want to stop any study of a wild animal no matter the perceived danger to the public .Beyond me mate .

• Like 2
  • paulus locked this topic