• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

Just now, forest of dean redneck said:

Can you imagine if it was like Florida and it was a Burmese or African rock python escapee ?

There's some footage somewhere of your mate, The Python Cowboy, some trucker finds a massive roadkill python, got it wrapped up in a cooler, old TPC goes over to buy it ?

• Like 1

Just put 3 cameras out around the marina trying for some otter pics  have found a few eaten fish out on the grass at first light so recon there’s one about ??? other camera is round the other side covering the entrance ?

1E9C03D8-59FE-494C-A615-B7B1B732750A.jpeg

FE2831EE-C6BD-4F45-8C9A-942A50419069.jpeg

Edited by Greyman
  • Like 10
3 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Morning mate how’s the hang over? ??

? Mate i downed 4 Westons and i felt pretty decent to be fair this morning!! They suit me well... although my mrs banned me from having then at one point!? That's another story!!

Thinking 2 bottles of nice wine for tonight.....??

If you're going to be a Bear... be a f**king Grizzly eh!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, Bush Rummager said:

? Mate i downed 4 Westons and i felt pretty decent to be fair this morning!! They suit me well... although my mrs banned me from having then at one point!? That's another story!!

Thinking 2 bottles of nice wine for tonight.....??

If you're going to be a Bear... be a f**king Grizzly eh!!

Had 8 madri last night just got 8 kronanborg this horrible c**t I live with is going to her mates for a bottle of wine and a moan 

• Haha 6
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

Just put 3 cameras out around the marina trying for some otter pics  have found a few eaten fish out on the grass at first light so recon there’s one about ??? other camera is round the other side covering the entrance ?

1E9C03D8-59FE-494C-A615-B7B1B732750A.jpeg

FE2831EE-C6BD-4F45-8C9A-942A50419069.jpeg

Nice one Paul.

Might sound a bit strange to some but I’m fed up with seeing them .Must of seen 20 in the last four  months .Probably same animals but sighting all the same .Along the river Avon at Lacock ,the stretch in Chippenham town centre ,the Marden under the bridge by black dog hill and Bowood lake .Big size difference so guessing it’s cubs in one place adults elsewhere .If there’s sign Paul you’ll  defo get a hit on trail cam .Saw 3 in the thermal two weeks back running across a field near Pewsham .Unmistakeable gait on the move and can’t be confused with anything else .

Heard them whistling along the Lackham stretch at 2 am other night but they were in cover .

Good luck sir .

• Like 3
18 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Nice one Paul.

Might sound a bit strange to some but I’m fed up with seeing them .Must of seen 20 in the last four  months .Probably same animals but sighting all the same .Along the river Avon at Lacock ,the stretch in Chippenham town centre ,the Marden under the bridge by black dog hill and Bowood lake .Big size difference so guessing it’s cubs in one place adults elsewhere .If there’s sign Paul you’ll  defo get a hit on trail cam .Saw 3 in the thermal two weeks back running across a field near Pewsham .Unmistakeable gait on the move and can’t be confused with anything else .

Heard them whistling along the Lackham stretch at 2 am other night but they were in cover .

Good luck sir .

Well, that's a bit of a change from your usual replies to greyman!!

Positive, mind.

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, shaaark said:

Well, that's a bit of a change from your usual replies to greyman!!

Positive, mind

Positive person mate ,hence the questions .

Im done name calling and being a tit but answers would be nice backed up by facts .Not too much to ask to ask on a thread which has run for years without any is it .

Some may be easily lead but others require concrete proof mate that’s all .

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic