• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Pez79 said:

Definitely doesn't sound like a deer, Definitely doesn't sound like a fox, no, cos it sounds like a speaker you lying freak! 

Absolutely bang on there mate!!... so obvious how he pauses to listen for the noise whilst he presses play on his phone he's holding out of camera shot!! 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

over the years plenty a pets will of escaped etc but wild cats breeding in the uk if there was lads be all over facebook with ones they have lamped ? 

There are plenty of wild boar now, I'm not on FB so you may quickly close this down, I'm not seeing anything about anyone taking wild boar down and I have never seen one splattered on a road ?‍♂️ yet they are here?

• Like 1
8 hours ago, ryaldinhio said:

Fair enough pal, did say it may be closed down quickly!?

You have to ask him for proof, it works like this, if your sceptical you can just talk any old bollox and in your little group your the kiddie, but anything else they just dismiss with nothing to back it up, like mc top quote loads of lads would be slipping on them, he knows no one that has ever had an opportunity because he’s a young pretender, we’re as an old boy like me or arry could give more than one account of mates meeting them while out lamping, then there is that great Nessie card they throw out but are to busy once again patting there own back to bother looking back over the thread to read the simple  explanations I have given regarding Nessie, it’s best to just ignore them unless they are willing to give the same level of effort to disproving it as we are willing to prove it, remember an empty vessel makes the most noise ??

• Like 5
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

You have to ask him for proof, it works like this, if your sceptical you can just talk any old bollox and in your little group your the kiddie, but anything else they just dismiss with nothing to back it up, like mc top quote loads of lads would be slipping on them, he knows no one that has ever had an opportunity because he’s a young pretender, we’re as an old boy like me or arry could give more than one account of mates meeting them while out lamping, then there is that great Nessie card they throw out but are to busy once again patting there own back to bother looking back over the thread to read the simple  explanations I have given regarding Nessie, it’s best to just ignore them unless they are willing to give the same level of effort to disproving it as we are willing to prove it, remember an empty vessel makes the most noise ??

the young pretender come across one ive have it dead and a pic for the masses ? 

it doesn’t take einstein to see we live in a tiny island and there is ni hiding place for them it’s not siberia ? 

you arry and all the crew spotting em but can’t put one away or get a descent pic ? 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

the young pretender come across one ive have it dead and a pic for the masses ? 

it doesn’t take einstein to see we live in a tiny island and there is ni hiding place for them it’s not siberia ? 

you arry and all the crew spotting em but can’t put one away or get a descent pic ? 

I have never said I had seen one so let's get that straight. What I have said is I know many friends and farmers that reckon they have seen them. I believe every one of them as I've known them all my life all country folk that know the difference between a dog and a cat. I'm not about to call any one of them a liar.

Cheers Arry

• Like 8
11 minutes ago, Arry said:

I have never said I had seen one so let's get that straight. What I have said is I know many friends and farmers that reckon they have seen them. I believe every one of them as I've known them all my life all country folk that know the difference between a dog and a cat. I'm not about to call any one of them a liar.

Cheers Arry

i haven’t read what you have put arry i was just replying to greyman ?

11 minutes ago, Pez79 said:

My question is why would a countryman be better at distinguishing the difference between a cat & a dog than anyone else?

Your really showing your stupidity now mate, sometimes it’s better to say nothing when you no nothing rather than just making noise to be relevant, Harry is talking about proper country folk that have lived and worked there land for generations, they know what a dog attack looks like on there sheep as they see them all the time they no when a sheep is killed and eaten in ways not used by native animals they also no every animal and it’s routes across there land without looking twice so when they are stood in front of a black cat standing 23” at the shoulder they no it’s not a deer badger or fox, if I needed to know about walking an Akita round a park I would pm your good self for advice but if I want to know what’s going on in the countryside I’d ask those that know, no offence and all that ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
28 minutes ago, Pez79 said:

My question is why would a countryman be better at distinguishing the difference between a cat & a dog than anyone else?

FFS a true country man has a better idea of size and allowing for dead ground, range etc. All there lives spent working  living in the country side knowing all the different animals that live in the environment how they act how they move. When I was talking difference between dog and cat I was referring to them seeing big cats.

Now a question for you. Have you just come on again to stir the shit???

Cheers Arry

• Like 5
32 minutes ago, Pez79 said:

That's like asking a shooting man how he can differentiate between different birds in flight it's about experience and knowing what your looking at or for 

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

That's like asking a shooting man how he can differentiate between different birds in flight it's about experience and knowing what your looking at or for 

or what species is using a hole according  to the size/shape,signs of bedding,latrines etc?...some folks can't see what's in front of them.. wouldn't know the difference between shit and toothpaste ?

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Pez79 said:

I'm sorry sir but if you're seeing big cats I suggest you take your head out of a natural history book and go see an optician.

no hunting dog,no hunting posts...more usernames than Jordans had cocks....? your a funny guy ,granted,but this shits getting old?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Pez79 said:

This is my first stint on here, how silly of me to assume you could have a serious debate.

So your not the pussy whipped rail worker who's Polish Mrs can drink him under the table and won't let him have a runner???

my apologies if im wrong?

• Haha 3
  • paulus locked this topic