6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i’m out more in a week then have been in your life shaark 

Yep, yep, of course.  I'm not doubting you. 

You're the only fella on here that has 5 hare coursing seasons in a year, how could I doubt you?  ?

??

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Yep, yep, of course.  I'm not doubting you. 

You're the only fella on here that has 5 hare coursing seasons in a year, how could I doubt you?  ?

??

? you stick to talking running dogs shaark i’ll stick to running them ? 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Pez79 said:

You're very defensive, what's your opinion on UK big cats?

Defensive?!  ??

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

? you stick to talking running dogs shaark i’ll stick to running them ? 

Got no enthusiasm to really bother these days, Magoo, as well you know.

5 seasons a year is good going, Magoo, for someone with no morals, or respect for wildlife.  You crack on, Gooey.

I'm glad I'm out of it, rather than bother with your sort of carry on.  ??

I've lamped a big cat in Northern Ireland a puma it was November 2008 between 2 villages one called Claudy and the other village is park. I had just moved back from New York and was renting a farmhouse in a very rural area, there was another man with me...I was lamping out the window and spotted it on the lamp at about 15 mile an hour....wasn't sure what it was..so flicked lamp in windscreen and driver stopped up... not massive but very substantial...couldn't believe it  but carried on.. Northern Ireland you didn't need a licence for them but I think you do now... I happened to mention the incident to my vet about 3 months later...he confirmed it could have been a puma as someone from Draperstown the other side of the Sperrin mountains had one and it escaped...and was recaptured 9 days after it escaped about 4 miles where I had seen it..and it was put to sleep. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Pez79 said:

I just got that vibe with your question to me, anyway, what do you think about the claim of a healthy population of big cats over here?

it’s been 20

years since he saw a sheep and he lives in wales ? 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Pez79 said:

Maybe THL's very own Pied Piper @stop.end could force one out in the open with a few short, sharp blasts on his flute?

Lol.. there yous are lads... that's how you draw out a big cat... 29 personalities.... the covid shit picker... God love ye son. ♥ 

4 minutes ago, Pez79 said:

Interesting story, I think it's very possible that even today there's the odd escapee, to suggest there's a healthy population is another matter altogether, especially when one suggests that different species are interbreeding.

Hey I definitely don't think there's big cats in Durham Northern Ireland or anywhere else...just saying what I seen. 

17 hours ago, mC HULL said:

it’s been 20

years since he saw a sheep and he lives in wales ? 

Real clever pair of c**ts, you two, ain't ya.

One that courses hares 5 seasons in one year, and the other c**t has never had, or seen, a working dog unless it's on YouTube!!  f***ing priceless!!  ?

Edited by shaaark

I say Pezzy ( or Greb ) me old. You live just up the road from me i think.. Donneh ish.  You're obviously very interested and invest alot of time in this subject. Have you ever heard any reports of potential big cat sightings from fellow dog men or your local average Joe for that matter??  

Donny does seem a bit of a hot spot to be fair. It could be the the lay of the surrounding land.. big remote game laden forsestry blocks surrounded by the big flat lands that are good for a skinny dog gallop.

I've got a mate that is a big Wildfowler.. knows w.t.f he his talking about. He seen a black Leapord at Ranskill... 2009. Farmer few mile away had it in his yard at 2:30 am a few weeks later. 

Have you heard owt Greb.. off local folk like?? .... ?

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Real clever pair of counts, you two, ain't ya.

One that courses hares 5 seasons in one year, and the other c**t has never had, or seen, a working dog unless it's on YouTube!!  f***ing priceless!!  ?

there’s only spring summer autumn and winter shaark and in a pups first season it will hunt up in all of them 

just put one pic up of a past dog or you lost all them ? 

5 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

I say Pezzy ( or Greb ) me old. You live just up the road from me i think.. Donneh ish.  You're obviously very interested and invest alot of time in this subject. Have you ever heard any reports of potential big cat sightings from fellow dog men or your local average Joe for that matter??  

Donny does seem a bit of a hot spot to be fair. It could be the the lay of the surrounding land.. big remote game laden forsestry blocks surrounded by the big flat lands that are good for a skinny dog gallop.

I've got a mate that is a big Wildfowler.. knows w.t.f he his talking about. He seen a black Leapord at Ranskill... 2009. Farmer few mile away had it in his yard at 2:30 am a few weeks later. 

Have you heard owt Greb.. off local folk like?? .... ?

Fellow dog men ? unless your talking about someone out of his Facebook troublesome  akita owners group I doubt it .the man has never owned a working dog even lies about were he's from ? 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Pez79 said:

I'm from Durham but I have passed Doncaster on my travels many a time, in fact I have a few old acquaintances down there, the most knowledgeable hunting men in the UK quite frankly.

No, they have never seen any wild big cats I'm afraid, they did mention there's a breeding pair of Leopards at Yorkshire Wildlife Park, they have scats and moulded prints available if anyone is interested?

One of them used to come on here I believe, said he chased this jock behind a pair of curtains so got banned.

? Ah right matey.. I've always fancied a piss-up in Durham if you ever want to wind the clock back!

We can talk about big pussey in Donny at another time then. ...?

9 minutes ago, Pez79 said:

My old acquaintance asked me how did your search for a lurcher pup end up being a black lab, says you're a bit cuckoo? Don't shoot the messenger.

Still get to own what I want greb without the Mrs telling me no I can't own a dog tell me as the fat akita been of the lead yet ? and tell us you wasted any more lads time wanting a run out or about  buying a pup ?

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

there’s only spring summer autumn and winter shaark and in a pups first season i

No need for me to incriminate myself, like you've just done.  You absolute CLOWN!!  ?

• paulus locked this topic