• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

Just watched this film, not been keeping up with the thread so not sure if it’s been up/discussed. To me, the two guys at 30 mins+ are typical of the type that are convinced there are big cats here. The first one has a video of something chasing a deer which he’s convinced is a puma. I watched it maybe 10 times and I thought it was another deer. If you want to see a puma, I guess you’ll see a puma.

The other guy was just a fcukin liar and a fantasist who has clearly tried to butcher a boar to dupe people into believing it was a cat kill. Kills are generally the only physical evidence presented to convince others these cats are here. I believe that this is not the only such evidence fabricated by those desperate to prove they’re right. 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Just watched this film

Honestly; I've just given up watching them. They're a fukking embarrassment now. Fukking Flat Earthers who simply won't sit down and admit they're deluded.

I'm man enough to admit I don't always agree with your views " Pesky " (You pinko, sweaty, left wing, islamist loving kunt! ?) But, on this one? I think you're about on the money.

Promises. Promises. Promises! That's ALL this entire fukking thread has been about. Tapping the side of the nose. " There's them as knows ..... " " Wait and see! All is about to be revealed! "

Well, I actually, Genuinely remember listening to the Original " Surrey Puma " news broadcasts, on the radio. Farmers wife going out at night and shitting herself because there was a real, live fukkining puma sneaking about.

Shukar and Cooper  @OldPhil   proved the real shit, for me.

• Like 2
On 29/08/2021 at 17:25, pesky1972 said:

Just watched this film, not been keeping up with the thread so not sure if it’s been up/discussed. To me, the two guys at 30 mins+ are typical of the type that are convinced there are big cats here. The first one has a video of something chasing a deer which he’s convinced is a puma. I watched it maybe 10 times and I thought it was another deer. If you want to see a puma, I guess you’ll see a puma.

The other guy was just a fcukin liar and a fantasist who has clearly tried to butcher a boar to dupe people into believing it was a cat kill. Kills are generally the only physical evidence presented to convince others these cats are here. I believe that this is not the only such evidence fabricated by those desperate to prove they’re right. 

The film has been talked about here before, it was made by utubers desperate for views, was put together in 10 mins and is a load of shit, the puma chasing the deer is a dog, cats we are dealing with are ambush/stealth predators, only a dog would embark on a chase it has no way of catching, the guy that “”found the boar”” I was introduced to some years ago, and within a week or two I called him out and told him to get f****d, it is a sad attempt at instant fame??

this film has a photo of a mountain lion in the uk, leopard dna from Devon, Dr Andrew Hemmings from the RAU explaining the tooth pit analysis work they are doing at the university and the fact we have now gathered over 250 bone samples for him in England with cat tooth marks on, there are very credible witnesses, experts, and people that were involved in releasing them into the wild,  plus me ????

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Ken's Deputy said:

I wonder " The Experts " are now? Because the Real Expert MAFF / DEFRA had on speed dial died about twenty years go.

Sadly it’s usually some local loooney like Danny nineham, or worse still a police marksman, some kind and wonderful person left me a couple of Aldrich traps that once belonged to the real expert that was once employed to catch these cats in England for the government, ??????

BF2DA6F9-E221-4674-B8F0-07028AC39776.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • 1 month later...

Still no road kill, decent images or evidence. No cubs being flushed from harvest or the beating line, no cats treed by dogs or caught on CCTV. No pumas protecting cubs or leopards predating dogs. As ever just the few instances of the eye playing tricks on the mind when a shadow becomes a monster, a fox a puma. 

To move the thread along, I understand there is talk of re introducing the Lynx to Scotland which would be interesting although, as controlling deer numbers is the main reason, perhaps wolves would be a better species. The European wolf would likely be viable if rewilding/reforestation is going to become a reality in Scotland. It would have an impact on sheep farming but that could be balanced with increased tourism. In reality as they have stopped plans to re introduce the sea eagle to Norfolk due to farmers worries about stock predation i feel the chance of getting the introduction of a major predator to the UK if very unlikely.

One day maybe but I don't feel I'll be following in my fathers footsteps as the last wolf hunter in the UK.

19 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Still no road kill, decent images or evidence. No cubs being flushed from harvest or the beating line, no cats treed by dogs or caught on CCTV. No pumas protecting cubs or leopards predating dogs. As ever just the few instances of the eye playing tricks on the mind when a shadow becomes a monster, a fox a puma. 

To move the thread along, I understand there is talk of re introducing the Lynx to Scotland which would be interesting although, as controlling deer numbers is the main reason, perhaps wolves would be a better species. The European wolf would likely be viable if rewilding/reforestation is going to become a reality in Scotland. It would have an impact on sheep farming but that could be balanced with increased tourism. In reality as they have stopped plans to re introduce the sea eagle to Norfolk due to farmers worries about stock predation i feel the chance of getting the introduction of a major predator to the UK if very unlikely.

One day maybe but I don't feel I'll be following in my fathers footsteps as the last wolf hunter in the UK.

The lynx reintroduction has been ongoing for the last 5 years or more so try to keep up, with regard to the rest of your pathetic statements for me and mine things are moving along just fine as with everything else the virus has been a bit of a pain but other than that it’s all moving along fine, for a man like yourself that sees life through Wikipedia it’s no surprise you struggle to grasp it but for me and many other outdoorsmen it’s an ongoing situation, if you actually took the time to listen to the podcasts all your silly little points are covered over and over, including road accidents, hunts flushing them etc even people that have shot them, I have a soldier coming on in December who was on Dartmoor not far from you I believe on an exercise with the army and watched one through thermal imaging, so now you have tried to raise your silly little lame point again is there anything of any real importance I can help you with or do you feel better again for a month or so, ps the thermal imaging rifle sites are bringing up some good footage for us lately another new string to people’s bows, but that’s for another day???

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • paulus locked this topic