5 minutes ago, darrren said:

I won't go into it as I rarely do and I'm not here to convince people. But, believe me, they are 100percent running free in our country. Just because you havnt seen one yet, don't rule it out. You won't miss it lf one reveals itself. I always laughed about the thought of it, how wrong I was, but how lucky I was to see myself what I saw with my partner. 

Care to share your story Darren?

• Like 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, darrren said:

I won't go into it as I rarely do and I'm not here to convince people. But, believe me, they are 100percent running free in our country. Just because you havnt seen one yet, don't rule it out. You won't miss it lf one reveals itself. I always laughed about the thought of it, how wrong I was, but how lucky I was to see myself what I saw with my partner. 

It’s burnt into your mind like a photo and can never be unseen mate ??

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, Francie said:

Care to share your story Darren?

Tbh if i knew id seen one i dont think id mention it on here ?? 

Not enough hours in the day to answer the million questions and links that would be fired at me 

• Like 4
On 07/11/2021 at 11:51, Greyman said:

I know tIm and have seen some of the stuff, including dna evidence obtained from police in Devon, he,s a published author and to his credit he does double check everything before release, he was one of the film makers in the documentary and is 100% committed to the truth, so even though there   "may be some artistic licence added"   by the reporter the basics of the report is true 

This is where they lose people. Why do they need to do this?

1 hour ago, darrren said:

You won't go into it?

Why bother posting then?

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, leegreen said:

You won't go into it?

Why bother posting then?

Because of all the numptys on here that think ya full of shit.I’m lucky I see it in 1985 and like greyman says you never forget that image.I’m 51 now and the way I look at it right place right time.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

What would the life expectancy be of a big cat living wild in the UK out of interest 

In captivity they can do 20 years, in the wild probably a bit less, though the uk is quite a soft habitat for them as in weather and predators so I recon 10/15 years which means all those cats that were being seen in the70s/ 80s are either immortal or we could be on as much as 4th generation offspring born and naturalised, ??

• Like 7

Over 4 years this thread has been running and still no PROOF!!!!!!

Just fuzzy pictures, cardboard cut-outs, hoaxes, drunks, and people who have 100% proof/evidence but for some strange reason want to keep it all secret! :hmm::thumbs:

Edited by Deker
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 09/11/2021 at 07:49, lurchers said:

Because of all the numptys on here that think ya full of shit.I’m lucky I see it in 1985 and like greyman says you never forget that image.I’m 51 now and the way I look at it right place right time.

That would've made you 14/15 when you saw what you saw?  I've never seen a big cat in the wild and I would love too. I have never seen any good clear evidence either, you would of thought so in this day and age with all the trailcams everywhere.

A little off the subject, lad at school (dead now, OD'ed first weekend out of prison ☹️) brought in a Lion cub for show and tell. His Dad had a pet shop back in the day, Club Row I think they used to sell that type of thing. I wondered where that ended up and lots of the other stupid pets that people used to get. 

The house where Garrard died is where I was introduced to hunting as a nipper and I can remember they had a Caiman there for a while. Not sure which type, it looked big when I were about 10 years old ?

• Like 1
On 16/11/2021 at 01:12, leegreen said:

That would've made you 14/15 when you saw what you saw?  I've never seen a big cat in the wild and I would love too. I have never seen any good clear evidence either, you would of thought so in this day and age with all the trailcams everywhere.

A little off the subject, lad at school (dead now, OD'ed first weekend out of prison ☹️) brought in a Lion cub for show and tell. His Dad had a pet shop back in the day, Club Row I think they used to sell that type of thing. I wondered where that ended up and lots of the other stupid pets that people used to get. 

The house where Garrard died is where I was introduced to hunting as a nipper and I can remember they had a Caiman there for a while. Not sure which type, it looked big when I were about 10 years old ?

I had just turned 15 by days when I saw it and it was a good size but like you say this day and age yes there should be more evidence.If there was camera phones with the quality they are now at the time,it sat long enough looking at me as I walked towards it so I would of got a beauty shot.And at that time everyone was buying from the exchange and mart paper as I remember see all sorts of exotic pets around at that time.But I do still believe there as some around the country but ya need the right time right place shot.

• Thanks 1
  • paulus locked this topic