1 hour ago, king said:

Cracking post mate..and I totally agree with all of that...decades and decades people have been reporting sightings..yet not a single body after all this time...

I’m on the fence with this mate......take mink for example.....apparently a lot of them around but how may times have YOU seen them dead on the road....in the grand scheme of things I don’t see that many dead foxes as a result of rta .....if there is a small population just maybe.......just maybe.....

• Like 5

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, bell said:

I’m on the fence with this mate......take mink for example.....apparently a lot of them around but how may times have YOU seen them dead on the road....in the grand scheme of things I don’t see that many dead foxes as a result of rta .....if there is a small population just maybe.......just maybe.....

I've seen a dead mink local to me, you also have the fact that an animal the size of a big cat would stand out much more than something the size of a mink. 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, bell said:

Right enough there mate..but as greb said below.they are a big animal..and if a single one was spotted as roadkill..social media would be plastered with pics..as sandy said...the odd escape now and again maybe..but a breeding population.i can't see that myself to be honest..

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I've seen a dead mink local to me, you also have the fact that an animal the size of a big cat would stand out much more than something the size of a mink. 

Yes I get that....‘a dead mink’....but there are probably thousands of wild mink....there are thousands of otters too but I’ve personally only seen half a dozen rta’s.....like I say I’m on the fence .......how many cats have you seen squashed ?  and there are hundreds of thousand roaming round busy roads......not that many......like I say I’m on the fence ...

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, bell said:

Yes I get that....‘a dead mink’....but there are probably thousands of wild mink....there are thousands of otters too but I’ve personally only seen half a dozen rta’s.....like I say I’m on the fence .......how many cats have you seen squashed ?  and there are hundreds of thousand roaming round busy roads......not that many......like I say I’m on the fence ...

Quite a few, in fact I've ran over a poor cat myself. 

That's not really the point though, us on here are very few, I'm sure if it was put to a public poll there would be thousands saying they have seen cats killed by cars. 

You don't find it very strange that there's not one single picture of a big cat killed on our roads? 

Edited by Greb147

Wouldn't a big cat have bit more brains than the likes of a mink... and wait for the approaching headlights to pass before crossing??

Seen plenty of domestic moggies complying to the green cross code and that's been during the day time too.

Just a thought!!

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

Wouldn't a big cat have bit more brains than the likes of a mink... and wait for the approaching headlights to pass before crossing??

Seen plenty of domestic moggies complying to the green cross code and that's been during the day time too.

Just a thought!!

Well no seeing as they get killed often by cars in places where they inhabit. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Quite a few, in fact I've ran over a poor cat myself. 

That's not really the point though, us on here are very few, I'm sure if it was put to a public poll there would be thousands saying they have seen cats killed by cars. 

You don't find it very strange that there's not one single picture of a big cat killed on our roads? 

But if there were thousands saying they have seen cats killed by cars ipso facto there would be thousands of dead cats on the side of the road....how many have you seen ?

2 minutes ago, bell said:

But if there were thousands saying they have seen cats killed by cars ipso facto there would be thousands of dead cats on the side of the road....how many have you seen ?

That doesn't make sense, and I've seen enough, it's not something I keep count of, In fact on FB I'm forever seeing posts of moggies that have hit and killed. 

11 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Well no seeing as they get killed often by cars in places where they inhabit. 

Ah right mate, i didn't realise.

Just thought a big cat would have more brains about it than most of the other critters further down the food chain..? Like a hedgehog for example... thick as f@@k!!!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, bell said:

I’m on the fence with this mate.

And how much time do you have on your hands?

I could use a few, good, men 8)

Pushing three and a half ton pages of bullshit and counter bollocks? What I'd like to do, see, is comb through this entire fukking torrent of mental vomit. Surgically slicing out each 'argument'.

" Why No Bodies? " Then, search out and Record each answer.

That done? I'd fukk off and make a web site where all this shit could be put. In a simple and orderly format :)

Point is, it would save anyone A/ Asking the same questions that were asked fifty pages back.  B/ Anyone having to repeatedly answer them. And, C/ Provide an easily searchable data base, without the crap and shit we could filter out.

No arguments. No abuse. Just potted summaries of Questions and Answers.

Any volunteers ready to step forward? Pick a typical question and search / record every single mention of it, in up to 350 pages? Screen grab it. Take it to Paint. Copy it. Crop it. Bring it back and file it. So on and so forth.

I've done this with nearly two thousand images. Only, I had to Scan Those fukkers from paper, by hand, first.

Anyone???

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

Just a thought!!

WWW.SFCHRONICLE.COM

About 100 mountain lions are killed every year on California highways, and 35 deaths have...

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Deker said:

Nearly 4 years and 350 pages, anyone seen any proof yet?

:hmm:

Yes me, but the main difference is I do actually go out looking and lias with others that do the same,I,ve put up several examples of positive dna testing which get overlooked or ignored, this is all just about people’s ego,s very few really interested in the truth and those that are tend to keep in touch through email or p,m to avoid the constant repetitive questioning from people that can’t absorb information, an example of which was the photo of the shot puma put up recently, triggered the same debates as the last time mackem put it up but no one recognised the picture as having already been shown, ??

36 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Yes me, but the main difference is I do actually go out looking and lias with others that do the same,I,ve put up several examples of positive dna testing which get overlooked or ignored, this is all just about people’s ego,s very few really interested in the truth and those that are tend to keep in touch through email or p,m to avoid the constant repetitive questioning from people that can’t absorb information, an example of which was the photo of the shot puma put up recently, triggered the same debates as the last time mackem put it up but no one recognised the picture as having already been shown, ??

What's the situation with the dead body ?

• Haha 1
  • paulus locked this topic