6 minutes ago, Francie said:

My point is charts,ape to man evoloution is on its last legs,it's clear to see now even in evoloution circles,that all the homos lol erectus sapien,neandertal etc are humans,just a variation due to region an diet,an it makes sense.

Ffs even now there's people in the world who look like erectus,big brows,flat skulls.

To begin with there's barely slight differences in all the hominoids anyway,java man Lucy etc 

There's no inbetween.

Darwin seen what we see today,variation in the kind,due to region of the world an diet

Even Rudolf Virchow,the godfather of pathology,who studied neandertal man said he was a homo sapien,a human.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Francie said:

My point is charts,ape to man evoloution is on its last legs,it's clear to see now even in evoloution circles,that all the homos lol erectus sapien,neandertal etc are humans,just a variation due to region an diet,an it makes sense.

Ffs even now there's people in the world who look like erectus,big brows,flat skulls.

To begin with there's barely slight differences in all the hominoids anyway,java man Lucy etc 

There's no inbetween.

Darwin seen what we see today,variation in the kind,due to region of the world an diet

Aren't Homo sapiens and Neanderthals different branches of hominids just as chimps and bonobos are different branches of apes ?

Anyhow, I still can't grasp what your point is ? 

Are you denying evolution ? 

Are you saying ALL the branches of hominids are basically Homo sapiens, differing  only because of their diet and location ?

Cheers.

• Haha 1

Are you saying humans didn't descend from apes ?

i probably agree with you, because I've allways understood humans and apes descended from a common ancestor, not a linear progression from ape to man.

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Aren't Homo sapiens and Neanderthals different branches of hominids just as chimps and bonobos are different branches of apes ?

Anyhow, I still can't grasp what your point is ? 

Are you denying evolution ? 

Are you saying ALL the branches of hominids are basically Homo sapiens, differing  only because of their diet and location ?

Cheers.

No there saying we evolved from erectus to sapien from two million years ago up until 250,000 year ago there saying erectus died out to leave us homo sapiens from 250,000 years to present an I'm sayings it's lies.

There was no evoloution from ape to human,just a variation in human kind all along differing from region of world an diet.

That's what science shows us,day in day out,it's easily testable an verifiable,there already on it but it's a hard but to let go?

Edited by Francie
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, Francie said:

No there saying we evolved from erectus to sapien from two million years ago up until 250,000 year ago there saying erectus died out to leave us homo sapiens from 250,000 years to present an I'm sayings it's lies.

There was no evoloution from ape to human,just a variation in human kind all along differing from region of world an diet.

That's what science shows us,day in day out,it's easily testable an verifiable,there already on it but it's a hard but to let go?

Any verifiable events in the Bible such has humans living for a thousand years? 

What about day and night before the creation of the sun? Don't tell me, god had a giant candle. 

9 hours ago, Francie said:

Big deal it was a human

it's homo erectus skeleton that you said didn't exist ,and your reply say's it all ,i get that it really is no point arguing with people like you who not so long ago were probably burning witches at the stake and seeing if they could survive the ducking stool so i will leave it at that plus this is the  big cat thread which i don't want to spoil

Edited by greg64
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, greg64 said:

it's homo erectus skeleton that you said didn't exist ,and your reply say's it all ,i get that it really is no point arguing with people like you who not so long ago were probably burning witches at the stake and seeing if they could survive the ducking stool so i will leave it at that plus this is the  big cat thread which i don't want to spoil

Making assumptions again Greg,I mever said they didn't exist,what I said was that homo erectus,neandertal,cromagnon,are humans,nothing in between,just variation due to different regions an diet.

Just now, Francie said:

Making assumptions again Greg,I mever said they didn't exist,what I said was that homo erectus,neandertal,cromagnon,are humans,nothing in between,just variation due to different regions an diet.

What I meant was all they above aren't evolved from apes,there pissing in the wind looking for something that ain't there,an trying to label human bones,ie,turkana man,java man,etc as the evolved link,bollox

4 minutes ago, Francie said:

What I meant was all they above aren't evolved from apes,there pissing in the wind looking for something that ain't there,an trying to label human bones,ie,turkana man,java man,etc as the evolved link,bollox

DNA Agrees With All the Other Science: Darwin Was Right | Discover Magazine  great read that you might find interesting 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Any verifiable events in the Bible such has humans living for a thousand years? 

What about day and night before the creation of the sun? Don't tell me, god had a giant candle. 

There's no evidence only historical that they lived to that age,family trees etc 

But there could be evidence in the mythology of it all,did the Greek gods not live to that age,myths are myths but there could be something in it

3 minutes ago, Francie said:

There's no evidence only historical that they lived to that age,family trees etc 

But there could be evidence in the mythology of it all,did the Greek gods not live to that age,myths are myths but there could be something in it

So only word of mouth by charlatans? 

How did God give us day and night before he created the sun? 

• paulus locked this topic