• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Dead body? 

Must be finally solved then surely. 

Could well be..unless there ain't a dead body of course..the guy claiming to have it..could be a bullshitter..

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Yes me, but the main difference is I do actually go out looking and lias with others that do the same,I,ve put up several examples of positive dna testing which get overlooked or ignored, this is all just about people’s ego,s very few really interested in the truth and those that are tend to keep in touch through email or p,m to avoid the constant repetitive questioning from people that can’t absorb information, an example of which was the photo of the shot puma put up recently, triggered the same debates as the last time mackem put it up but no one recognised the picture as having already been shown, ??

So, dead bodies and photos, so why is the debate continuing???????

If we had a real body and real DNA the media would be all over it, after all they are happy to show pictures of cardoard cutouts and domestic cats regularly.

Don't give me any more about people keeping it secret, if there was REAL proof they would shout from the treetops to vindicate their position and put the sceptics in their place!

Edited by Deker
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, sandymere said:
WWW.SFCHRONICLE.COM

About 100 mountain lions are killed every year on California highways, and 35 deaths have...

You see, here is a typical example of someone that just ignores everything they are told and attempts to wear you down through repetition, the Californian highways are 6/8 lanes wide divide the state into little squares and have no underpasses or bridges, one nature corridor has been built over the freeway which has cut down 98% of road deaths,just a few pages back a guy that lives there stated he has never seen a dead puma on the road but is totally ignored within three pages, it’s incredible and infuriating how short a brain capacity certain people have, which is why this and many other threads are just completely ruined by those same little group of cackling parrots who keep patting one another on the back for repeating a weak argument over and over again, I will now bow out here as nothing will be gained apart from the usual people crying that I,m being nasty to them, because they have bored the tits off me ??

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Greyman said:

You see, here is a typical example of someone that just ignores everything they are told and attempts to wear you down through repetition, the Californian highways are 6/8 lanes wide divide the state into little squares and have no underpasses or bridges, one nature corridor has been built over the freeway which has cut down 98% of road deaths,just a few pages back a guy that lives there stated he has never seen a dead puma on the road but is totally ignored within three pages, it’s incredible and infuriating how short a brain capacity certain people have, which is why this and many other threads are just completely ruined by those same little group of cackling parrots who keep patting one another on the back for repeating a weak argument over and over again, I will now bow out here as nothing will be gained apart from the usual people crying that I,m being nasty to them, because they have bored the tits off me ??

So why don't you go away and come back when you have some REAL evidence of Big Cats currently in the wild in the UK?

That way you wouldn't have to be bored yourself, insult anyone and could put all the sceptics in their place. 

What is the point of this thread continuing and simply repeating intelf???

7 minutes ago, Deker said:

So dead bodies and photos, so why is the debate continuing???????

If we had a real body and real DNA the media would be all over it, after all they are happy to show pictures of cardoard cutouts and domestic cats regularly.

Don't give me any more about people keeping it secret, if there was REAL proof they would shout from the treetops to vindicate their position and put the sceptics in their place!

Well Greyman claimed he had a big cat body to pick up during lockdown. But he couldn't travel to collect due to travel restrictions.

Travel restrictions have been lifted for a good while now..but GM said he can't get the body as the guy who has it won't open the front door of his house..

So there ain't going to be a big cat body being picked up anytime soon..

The search for the elusive beast continues...

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, king said:

Well Greyman claimed he had a big cat body to pick up during lockdown. But he couldn't travel to collect due to travel restrictions.

Travel restrictions have been lifted for a good while now..but GM said he can't get the body as the guy who has it won't open the front door of his house..

:laugh::thumbs:

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, king said:

Doesn't sound promising does it, chances are he is a liar. 

• Haha 1
Just now, Greb147 said:

There's millions of people in the UK and not one have managed to film any convincing footage of big cats. 

Ah come on greb there are a few people in the uk walking around with £10 mobile phones taking a few pics ?

Fox's are regarded as intelligent animals.they can even be in the same place at the same time day after day.

But an estimated 100,000 fox's are killed on uk roads each year..

But not a single big cat is killed on uk roads each year..

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, king said:

Ah come on greb there are a few people in the uk walking around with £10 mobile phones taking a few pics ?

Fox's are regarded as intelligent animals.they can even be in the same place at the same time day after day.

But an estimated 100,000 fox's are killed on uk roads each year..

But not a single big cat is killed on uk roads each year..

Exactly, predators don't get much smarter than the fox and like you say they are vulnerable to getting killed by cars. 

Greyman has even spoke of folk who claim to have nearly hit a big cat, if that was true then that's evidence that they don't understand the green cross code.

So again, why no road casualties? 

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Exactly, predators don't get much smarter than the fox and like you say they are vulnerable to getting killed by cars. 

Greyman has even spoke of folk who claim to have nearly hit a big cat, if that was true then that's evidence that they don't understand the green cross code.

So again, why no road casualties? 

There's a fox earth 0.4 mile from my house 8min walk away..the last few days 3 cubs can be clearly seen playing in the grass..I can even squeek them into about 30ft away..while watching them..

Now why haven't any big cat cubs been reported in the uk..they ain't experts at hiding at that age.

The odds of nearly hitting a big cat in the uk have got to be similar odds to winning the lottery..

And yet both lads who are doing a uk big cat documentary claim to have nearly hit one..

4202041_Screenshot_20210515-1006062.png.b656a57c2eb09cb97b598102625eed8e.png

2 hours ago, sandymere said:
WWW.SFCHRONICLE.COM

About 100 mountain lions are killed every year on California highways, and 35 deaths have...

Interesting reading that Sandy.. so they do get killed on the roads1545875307_2021-05-1509_34_44.png.9b6fd8c5e43b58d91a5c13184b0da39d.png

1545875307_2021-05-1509_34_44.png.9b6fd8c5e43b58d91a5c13184b0da39d.png702045022_2021-05-1509_35_48.png.498cc80f0e21d96598a6bc027ab5d17b.png

So CA has 5000 Pumas and is 1.7 times bigger than the uk.

On that population ratio comparison the UK would have 2941 Pumas would it not?? 

But apparently those in the know suggest we may only have 'up to' 250 big cats in the UK..

So that works out at 8 Uk road deaths a year.... i think!!

I wouldn't say the A361 is equal to crossing a big 8 laner interstate highway mind.

Food for thought and all that!!?

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic