5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Have I done something to offend you, you seem to want to provoke a row for some reason, I was trying to reply to someone that saw one in Australia as they have the same situation over there as we do here, it’s not that hard to get your head round is it surely, now for the last time if there is nothing of any relevance to be discussed I really must away ?

You have a very closed mind but have produced ZER0 hard evidence.

Anyone who questions your comments gets insulted.   Of course there have been escapees, and years back several may well have been released into the wild, that doesn't mean there are breeding populations out there now.

If I found one I would shout from the rooftops and broadcast the fact to the world, I simply don't understand the mentality of those that insist they exist and allegidly have evidence, keeping it a secret.

This thread is stupid, I dive in from time to time and NOTHING has changed, I suspect if I left it another year the same arguments would persist with you insulting every sceptic, saying you have evidencce but keeping it secret!!!

• Like 1

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

That's the thing for me, who knows what great  lengths some of these nutjobs are willing to go to. 

Lengths such has offering money to zoos and such to buy the corpse of a deceased big cat, paying for carcasses that have been partially devoured by a big cat, asking for stool samples of big cats, etc. 

I wouldn't put it past some people. 

All easy enough to do mate no doubt about that..and it may look like solid evidence.but it's all lies..

Blokes over here in Victoria went to the trouble of importing trained big cat hunting coonhounds from the US after seeing what they believe was a black leopard on many occasions. As far as I know they came up empty for locating the cat but the dogs have found their way into some pig dog lines. The feral cats here are getting huge, almost a new species, killing wallabies and small roos. I can see how the average person would be fooled but if you know animals you can tell right away.

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

That's the thing for me, who knows what great  lengths some of these nutjobs are willing to go to. 

Lengths such has offering money to zoos and such to buy the corpse of a deceased big cat, paying for carcasses that have been partially devoured by a big cat, asking for stool samples of big cats, etc. 

I wouldn't put it past some people. 

i have seen big cat shit for sale in the past .it's used to deter domestic cats from shitting in your garden 

• Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

Blokes over here in Victoria went to the trouble of importing trained big cat hunting coonhounds from the US after seeing what they believe was a black leopard on many occasions. As far as I know they came up empty for locating the cat but the dogs have found their way into some pig dog lines. The feral cats here are getting huge, almost a new species, killing wallabies and small roos. I can see how the average person would be fooled but if you know animals you can tell right away.

I don't understand how they would be getting huge eating roo and wallaby? 

Has any been shot then or anything? 

1 hour ago, Rusty2 said:

Again I'm of the thinking maybe a few escapee out there which would still be pretty cool and dont bash you for looking. Domt want to give folk ammo to try and troll with bit wasnt the xray of the shot big cat not shown just to be a photo of a normal cat from a news paper article ?

No mate it’s a 100% genuine and for anyone that meets me I can show the picture of it sedated in the vets lap, the other picture that was put up was a house cat that had been shot with air rifle pellets , but as they are all cats they looked very similar ?? 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, greg64 said:

i have seen big cat shit for sale in the past .it's used to deter domestic cats from shitting in your garden 

Then you have to draw your own conclusions from your own evidence and just accept I,m lying,it really is that simple ?

20 minutes ago, greg64 said:

Years back when life was simple I had a lot of dealings with Windsor Safari Park and I could have helped myself to virtually any big cat doings or fur. 

Any test would have confirmed it was real! :hmm::thumbs:

Edited by Deker
12 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I don't understand how they would be getting huge eating roo and wallaby? 

Has any been shot then or anything? 

I don't think they get big from eating them it's just they are big enough to kill them. We don't really have big predators here apart from crocs and dingos in some areas. The cats seem to be filling a niche. There are pics of huge ferals shot, one around 35kg.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Then you have to draw your own conclusions from your own evidence and just accept I,m lying,it really is that simple ?

So what's the situation with you picking up this big cat body..or are you going to just do the laughing emoji that you allways do to this simple question...

At the end of the day you was the one who said it no one else...

Surely it's the ultimate evidence to have..a nice clear picture of the body or even various pictures...

6 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

I don't think they get big from eating them it's just they are big enough to kill them. We don't really have big predators here apart from crocs and dingos in some areas. The cats seem to be filling a niche. There are pics of huge ferals shot, one around 35kg.

You are talking of feral cats though not big cats mate. 

7 minutes ago, Greyman said:

No mate it’s a 100% genuine and for anyone that meets me I can show the picture of it sedated in the vets lap, the other picture that was put up was a house cat that had been shot with air rifle pellets , but as they are all cats they looked very similar ?? 

Ok humour me, I know nothing of this.....

...so a vet was pictured holding a Big Cat, which part of that proves Big cats are roaming the countryside in the UK?

What happened to the Big Cat after it's meeting with the Vet, please don't tell me it was released into the countryside?!

Do your best to respond with facts and avoid insults.

8 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

This thing is more like a 2ft house cat than a big cat and there could well be a species of very large feral out there much like the Kella cat that was discovered in Scotland and is a black version of the Scottish wildcat, but it’s very hard to hold any conversation here when people just want to scream liar constantly, ?

2B7A7ECE-43B5-47EB-AB8A-3D14698733F6.png

• Like 2

I was pig hunting up near Lithgow when I was young with three mastiff/ bull terriers. They were experienced dogs. They were walking just ahead but close as they did till they picked up pig scent. The dogs stopped and came back to me and I saw a red shaggy furred animal through the thick tea tree on a rise. I thought a red stag but the dogs were used to deer and ignored them. I swear they were shitting themselves. If this thing scared these dogs I wanted no part of it as I only had a knife so I walked back the other way. I don't know what bear or lion smells like but it was a strong smell. I'm pretty sure it was a bear or male African lion.

• Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic