hawki

Whats Going On In London?

All this "go about your normal business" talk is bollocks. If we knew the authorities were actively trying to put a stop to this terrorism instead of putting people on a watch list then not watching them - fine, but they are clearing up the mess after event which is obviously too little too late.

My son was a little lad on a school trip to the Science Museum the day of 7/7. We couldn't get hold of him or the teachers. My wife was in bits and I have never been so worried in my life.

Saying don't be afraid is pathetic. Not being afraid won't stop you being mown down by cowardly dogs who only pick on civilians.

We are at war with these people. During WW2 Germans were rounded up and put in internment camps for the duration. We are letting these vile pigs live among us and paying them to do so. So much for parachuting in and attacking us. These c**ts just fly in, get a free house and we give them benefits they can spend on plotting to kill us.

I wish Churchill was still PM.

So, a load of brown people with suicide vests running over and stabbing innocent people shouting "This is for allah" and our PM is quoted as saying the attack "could be a potential act of terrorism." She must be the brains then.

What solutions do people have ?? What can joe public do ?? It's alrite saying burn down this batter all muzi's .. all it will do is get you a holiday curtesy of the queen.

• Like 1

What solutions do people have ?? What can joe public do ?? It's alrite saying burn down this batter all muzi's .. all it will do is get you a holiday curtesy of the queen.

Exactly...i want to see an end to this as much as everyone else but i also want to see my children grow up...so as you say what can joe public do??

The tories need to stop cutting police officers in fact they need to get more and arm them! If they cant afford them like they say well let politicians take a pay cut and job cuts. Its not like they are actually needed or do anything constructive.

Spot on Scot :yes:

There's plenty of dead wood in parliament that could/should be gotten rid of.

...... How many of the old b*****ds in the house of lords are actually of any use?

Definitely needs more police on the streets.

How long until these nutters figure out that they can do more damage in softer targets away from the big citys?

Joe public can demand that our authorities do their duty and protect us or they won't be our authorities for much longer.

A bloke on tv saying what he saw. 3 Muslim guys stabbing people saying this is for hala.

It's about time these smelly c**ts had a taste of there medicine f**k hala

• Like 1

When was it the powers that be lowered the threat level? Shows they know f**k all.

Dont worry teresa may is in a cobra meeting right now, shel have a plan, NOT.

she is a f***ing disgrace.

HOW LONG BEFORE THEY SAY ALL WERE KNOWN TO SECURITY SERVICES

AND WERE BEING WATCHED .

FECKING c**ts

IF THERE KNOWN TO THEM THEN LOCK THE c**ts UP

ATVBMAC :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

What happens now then lads ? Light more candles? Peacefull coming together of all faiths? Or are folk gonna get of there arses and go onto the streets ? Ffs there slaughtering our weans and wummin

We already did take to the streets. I matched many times with the edl...I met veterans, gay people, hindus, oaps, Jewish divisions....I really thought we were uniting. I then came home, switched on the news and saw news reports showing the only 10 skinheads on the march, reports of poor Muslims cowering in fear and was informed we were 'far right'.

.... nobodies going to do anything other than complain on Facebook pal

• Like 4