Whats Going On In London?

and when you do criticise islam they reply you read it wrong what's your source they can't explain it to you cos your thick so why bother when they the numb c**t following a ideology from 1500 year ago and we are numb

1465 clown go away .got a bit of back up now lads LOL all 3 of you not got an ounce between you

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RIP to those murdered and speedy recovery to the injured. Enough is Enough, none of this should be happening None of it should be allowed to Happen. The security services need to take control f**k the

And this is why my missus drove my middle daughter to Brighton today so she didnt have to go to London to get a train back to uni ... thank fukc I insisted on It ........

In my opinion this is where we continue to completely come undone as a society.....I dont know Desertbred,i dont know sunni shia or any other f****r im not interested in what he/they have to say....im

Posted Images

desert bred you talked sense in your first post then dropped the its not about islam bollocks when they are doing exactly what the prophet muhammad done rape murder and sexually enslave non believers so how has this nothing to do with islam

You are a trawler your scour the internet to try to develop an argument your out of your depth much like with dogs also.. Dont try to ruin some one elses topic again as per.the usual suspects.
more dog shit coming out your cock sucker

you haven't got an argument listen were on about murderous f***ing cults not dogs of which you no f**k all and even less about me or mine

Edited by mC HULL

more dog shit coming out your cock sucker
you haven't got an argument listen were on about murderous f***ing cults not dogs of which you no f**k all and even less about me or mine

LOL chancer

Edited by desertbred

"We can't even talk about Islam without being called racist islamophobes. "

DIDO 1 This is not about racism or islam its about terorrism I am called all sorts do I give a flying f**k ? NO .

I have Children and Grandchildren do I want to see them murdered or maimed by anybody no I dont. Terorrism doesnt see colour creed or religion only vunerability. Better to break a few eggs and f**k PC and those who are afraid to break wind in case they are called a name..

Maybe you will get stuck on a boat back to Timbuktu......just in case ?

Best start short changing a few more customers and get the account built up before they aim you out . ;)

• Like 1

and when you do criticise islam they reply you read it wrong what's your source they can't explain it to you cos your thick so why bother when they the numb c**t following a ideology from 1500 year ago and we are numb

1465 clown go away .got a bit of back up now lads LOL all 3 of you not got an ounce between you

desertbred your an old man but come on when have muslims been able to fight generations of cowards that why you all run here isn't it love your homeland but ran away I'm from generations of fighting men when the world wars come my ancestors fought not run like yours pal

• Like 1

desertbred your an old man but come on when have muslims been able to fight generations of cowards that why you all run here isn't it love your homeland but ran away I'm from generations of fighting men when the world wars come my ancestors fought not run like yours pal

traitor comes to mind,,